thirty-two.

i smiled at his adorable hesitantion, my laughter coming out as a response, "dammit, miles, do you really have to ruin a good moment? just chill out and let it happen."

and that he did, giving me consent as my lips hit his, leaning him back in his chair. my knees bent on the sides of his waist, his hands holding mine before they transferred to my waist.

my hands tangled in his hair as he ran his up under the hem of my unbuttoned black button up which used to be his. i felt the breeze sliding up my grey shirt underneath as he played with a stray piece of thread. it was getting as chilly as miles' attitude as his warm hands contrasted with the coldness of his metal rings.

our lips parted, his sending miniscule pecks down my neck before he lightly bit the area above my collarbone causing my body to jolt.

a soft, involuntary sound came from my throat as my hands roamed to the bottom of his plain white tee.

miles pulled away,nests ring at me for a moment before shaking his have as as if to rid the thoughts, "get off." his voice was strained and his hands were shaking as he lightly pushed me away.

"miles-" i'm glad he cut me off because what i was about to say would've probably made him feel even worse about himself and his situation.

is this about her?

miles looked at me with another small smile as i tried to recall how he'd gotten so sad so fast, "georgie, i'm not- i can't take advantage of you."

train wreck ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें