Epilogue

October 17th, 2015 

"Finally," Luke said as he fell on top of our new bed. 

Luke and I had finally moved in together. We decided to find a new apartment in downtown Chicago and we signed the paperwork 2 weeks ago. Now we were here, in our home. 

"Luke, I love you more than words can describe." I smiled as I came over and laid next to him. 

"I love you too baby, so much, so much that I would do anything for you." 

May 28th, 2018

As I threw my graduation cap into the air along with Luke, Louis, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Gigi, Liam, and the rest of my friends, I knew that this was the best life I could have asked for. 

Liam had ended up transferring over to Northwestern during our sophomore year of high school. 

He and Carly broke up and it was bad.

I hadn't spoken to Carly ever since, and now Liam was a part of my friend group. 

My parents were there as well, along with Michael, Ashton, and Calum. 

Michael graduated last weekend, Ashton graduates next week on Friday, and Calum graduates next Saturday. 

We all decided to come to watch each other's graduation. 

Once the caps came falling down, Luke grabbed mine and his, and pulled me over to the side, and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. 

"I can't believe we just graduated from college, it's like we just moved in together last week!" Luke said as a smile grew across his face. 

"I know right," I laughed as I saw the joy in the tall blonde boy's beautiful ocean blue eyes. 

"I couldn't have gone through college without you, I love you, baby." He said as he pulled me into a hug. 

"I love you too." I said as I placed a small kiss on his nose, "Now, let's go find everyone and party!" 

He smiled and pulled me in the direction our friends and families sat at. 

November 24th, 2019 

Luke and I were now living in our apartment with our dog Petunia and our steady jobs. I had become an Architect and Luke became a photographer. 

"Luke, come here for a second," I said as I pulled Luke over to where I was standing.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Everything's perfect," I smiled as he pulled me into a hug.

"Luke, I love you."

"I love you even more baby."

"Well, I need you to listen to me for a second," I spoke as I pulled out the piece of paper from my pocket.

Drink all night, never sleep

You say go, I won't leave

I love you, you love me

And in the same way

Rip my heart out and leave

On the floor, watch me bleed

I love you, you love me

And in the same way

Not today, mascara's running down your face again

I can feel it coming it down on me