2.9

"What should I add next?" Luke asked as he looked around at the mess we made. 

"Add the tomato paste." I laughed as I walked back into the kitchen to see the tall blonde boy looking around the counters to find a small can."It's to the left of the microwave."

"Ok thanks," He smiled as he turned around and reached for the can. 

I smiled and walked over to him. I walked right behind him and placed my arms around his waist and he sunk into my arms. 

"How's it looking so far?" He asked. 

"I looked over his shoulder and looked into the pot. It looks good but you should add more water. It looks really thick." 

"Ok," He said as he walked over and poured less than a cup of water into the mixture. 

"Looks perfect," I said as I pulled my arms away from his warm body. 

He smiled as he stirred the things inside the pot. 

"Hey Sam," Luke started, "Did I mention you're beautiful." 

I rolled my eyes as I walked toward the couch and right before I could sit down, I felt a pair of arms pick me up. 

"LUKE!" I yelled as he carried me around the small apartment. 

He then placed me down gently ontop of the counter next to where he had been cooking. Afterwards he placed a small sweet kiss on my lips and went back to cooking. 

I helped him by telling him what ingredients to add and how much of it he needed, but besides that, I sat on the counter and watched. 

"Hey Luke," I started as I looked over towards his direction, "Can we have a spa night thing tonight?" 

"I would love to!" He smiled as he finished up cooking the pasta sauce. 

"Ok, we can watch something on Netflix and do face masks and just have an overall relaxing night." 

"Sounds amazing baby, I can't wait." 

Once Luke turned the heat off I handed him 2 dishes to put the pasta on and we basically prepared everything so that we could sit down, eat some pasta, and just talk. 

"So do you have any plans for tomorrow?" Luke asked as he grabbed some silverware and placed it down on the table. 

"I'm gonna make some plans with Shayaa, you're welcome to join us though." I replied as I poured some lemonade into 2 glasses and placed them on the table. 

"It's fine, I'll head home tonight or like tommarow moring or something and I'll get some things ready for school." 

We then sat down and ate our meal and talked about how excited yet nervous we were for the start of the school year. At least we had some friends and we had each other so it wouldn't be that bad. The only thing that was really scary was the amount of work we would most likely get. 

During our senior year of high school, our teachers gave us a good amount of homework and assignments but they said that we would have 10 times more work if we went to college.  

We also talked about our friends. I told him that Carly and I rarely talked at this point and he talked about how the boys still talk everyday on the groupchat but they don't really talk individually as much. 

Ashton and I still had these little 'therapy' sessions together at least once a week. It was nice. He opened up to me about his life and so did I. We became pretty close as well but since he was in Colorado and I was all the way in Chicago and since we had our own lives it was difficult to talk often.