2.2

"Guys I hate to be a party pooper but you guys should stop before you break some shit," I laughed as Calum and I entered the room. 

"Whatever," Michael said as he rolled his eyes. 

8:45 PM 

The boys got tired and eventually stopped running around. 

"Didn't we say we would watch TV or somethin?" Calum asked.

"Yeah, let's watch something," Ash said as he reached over for the remote. 

As Ashton scrolled through the channels Michael commented on every channel until they found one that they agreed was decent. We ended up watching That 70's Show. 

Michael, Luke, Calum, and Ashton were all squeezing on one bed until Luke decided that he would come over and sit by me. 

"Hey Sam, can I sit with you?" He smiled. 

"Yeah, of course, come on over," I said as I made room for him. 

He got onto the bed and sat next to me. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I placed my head on his chest. 

We watched the show until I started falling asleep. 

"Baby are you tired?" The blonde boy whispered. 

I nodded my head to answer his question. 

"Ok get under the covers," He smiled. 

I did as I was told and I go in bed fully dressed in the clothes I was wearing all day, without brushing my teeth or showering or anything like that. 

Luke then got in afterward and sat up next to me. I turned to face Luke instead of the 3 boys that were trying to share the queen-sized bed and rested my head against his chest. 

He looked down and said, "Goodnight Samantha."

"Goodnight Lucas," I mumbled as I dozed off and fell asleep. 

___________
I'm sorry for the boring updates, I had to throw in some filler chapters. 

The next chapter is gonna be a diary entry. 

Also, what are your thoughts on the diary entries? 

Lastly I just wanted to say thanks again, Ily <3