2.3

7:30 AM 

"Baby you've gotta get up," Luke whispered. 

I just shook my head. 

"Everyone's waiting for you," He whispered once again. 

I stayed silent and didn't move. 

"I'll take her stuff to the car," Michael spoke. 

"Ok," Luke said as he walked over and crouched down next to where my face was. 

"Calum and Ashton are already waiting for you in the car," He started. 

"Tell them to leave us here," I spoke softly. 

"You know they can't do that," He laughed. 

I guess Luke realized that I wasn't planning on getting up so he just picked me up bridal style and carried me out of bed. 

"You've got everything right?" He asked before we left the hotel room. 

"Can you just grab my phone and charger, everything else is packed," I responded.

"Yeah," he spoke as he placed me down on the bed, grabbed my phone and charger and placed it in his pocket, and picked me up once again. This time, he continued to walk and we left the hotel room. 

"Where do you want to sit?" He asked as he continued to carry me out to the car. 

"Can I sit in the seat right behind Calum?" I asked. 

Calum was driving for the first part of the trip. Michael, Ashton, and Calum split up the drive into 5-hour increments. Calum would drive first, then Ashton, and then Michael. 

Once we exited out to the open air, I felt a rush of cool wind hit my skin. 

The walk over to the car was quick. I'm assuming that Calum had pulled up to the entrance so that we would hurry up. 

Luke then gently placed me in the car and got closed the door. 

I then heard a door open, someone getting in, and the door closing. 

"Ready?" Calum asked. 

I'm assuming that the boys nodded because there wasn't any verbal answer given from anyone before I felt the car start to move. 

The final stop on the trip was about to begin.