2.6

TW: BAD SMUT/ AMOST SMUT UPCOMING

As we walked through the hallway and into the elevator, we pressed the button to get to my floor.

Luke then turns to me, pulls my chin up, and leans in, but not all the way. His lips were centimeters away from mine and I wish he would just kiss me already.

"Baby," He whispered.

"Yeah?" I spoke.

"Nevermind," He said as he took his hand from under my chin and pulled away.

I hated when he would tease me like that so I put his arms around my hips and stood on my tippy toes to kiss him.

We kissed as the slow old elevator traveled up to the third floor.

Luke could tell that I was getting tired of standing on my tippy toes so he picked me up so that my legs were now around him and he was carrying me.

Shortly after, he was walking out with me in his hands and we walked closer and closer to my apartment.

He had a spare set of keys to my place since he was the first person I knew that I could trust in the city and stuff, and well, also because we hung out all the time.

He pulled out his car keys that had two other keys attached on a key chain and fiddled with them as he held me and tried to open the door.

"Luke, let me down, I'll open the door," I stated.

"No way baby, you're not leaving my arms anytime soon." He smiled.

After a few more seconds of him attempting to open the door, he finally got it.

I leaned into his neck and started to slowly place soft kisses as he shut the door and locked it.

He quickly turned on the lights and we headed for my bed.

He gently threw me on the bed and placed himself on top of me. He put his arms next to mine so that he wasn't laying on me and wasn't crushing me with the weight of his body. Instead, he put all his weight on his arms and placed kisses on my neck just as I did previously to his.

His lips then moved up to mine and then met. As our lips touched, I bit Luke's lip the tiniest bit. I could tell he liked this by the way his lips grew into a smile as we kissed.

"Babe-" I spoke between a kiss, "baby," I tried again.

"Not now Samantha," he spoke between another kiss.

I pulled away from his lips and I could tell he was sad.

"Let me take my shoes off," I laughed as I quickly slid my shoes off with my feet.

He laughed, slipped his shoes off as well, and then we dove back to where we had left off.
I then flipped us over so that now I was on top of Luke. We continued to kiss until it finally hit me, tonight might be the night I lose my virginity.

And that I would be losing it to my brother's best friend.

I pushed those thoughts out of the way and lightly tugged on Luke's shirt.

He quickly lifted himself up a little to help me and I slid it off his torso.

Shortly after he followed and lightly tugged at my shirt. I helped him a little bit but he slipped it off easily. Now, the only thing keeping our chests from being completely revealed was my bra.

Luke was just like every other guy ever and struggled to unclasp my bra.

I slowly pulled away from a kiss and unclasped it myself and then threw it on the floor.

I was a little self-conscious since I didn't have a big chest but that all my thoughts went away once Luke smiled.

"Baby," he stated, "you're beautiful," he said as I smiled and dove back to kiss him.

This time I felt his warm bare chest against mine. He took his hands up to my cheeks and pulled me in closer to deepen the kiss.

Then I felt his hands move down my body and towards my hips.

He slipped his soft fingers down to the waistband of my pants and slipped his fingers between my skin and my underwear.

He moved his fingers slowly down toward my lower region before he pulled his fingers out of my pants.

As he did all this, we were still kissing so moved one hand down to the button of my jeans and undid it as the other one was on the side of his face.

I franticly tried to get my pants off but it wasn't working well since I was lying down on top of someone and I only had one hand.

"Here," he smiled as he slid a hand down and helped me slide the jeans off and I tossed them onto the floor.

At that moment, I was so glad that I had worn loose-fitting jeans. I couldn't imagine how difficult it would have been to get skinny jeans off.

I quickly move my hands down toward Luke's pants and I unbutton the jeans faster than I had ever done before.

He then flipped over so he was on top once more and quickly yet carefully threw his pants just as we did with the rest of our clothes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He whispered as he leaned into my neck to place kisses once again.

I nodded to respond.

"Baby, I need the words to come from your mouth," he spoke as he continues to kiss my neck.

"Yes I wanna do this," I smiled up at him.

He slid his underwear off swiftly and I felt his dïck against my body.

He then quickly got up and I thought I messed up.

"Is- is- everything alright? Did I do something wrong?" I stuttered as I slowly sat up in my bed.

He grabs his pants and reaches into the pockets quickly as he laughed.

He then showed me a small shiny package.
"I don't want a child yet," he smiled.

I placed my head in my hands and laughed.

I heard the crinkling of the wrapper as he placed it somewhere in my room and slid the plastic barrier on and headed over to the bed.

This time, he came to the other side of me and rolled me on top of himself carefully.

Once again, I was on top, and the only thing separating me from being naked was my underwear.

Luke slid his fingers down my body once more and placed his fingers on my bare skin.
I felt a little tug on my underwear before I slipped it off and threw the last piece of clothing onto the floor.