"Aw that's you and I! This is going on our fridge door! This is so good Maleeka. You'll paint more for mummy isn't?"

Wrapping her tiny arms around your neck, Maleeka placed a cute kiss on your cheek. "Of course! I love painting now!"

"And of course I remember you told me painting helps develop the right side of the brain too." Maleeka stated with exasperation woven into her tone.

"That's my girl." You winked before placing her into the car seat.

"Hey Maleeka, are you going to be okay with coming with me to work everyday after school? I just don't have anyone to watch over you at home.." You said somewhat sadly. You were still in the process of finding a nanny. But that would take a long time because you were fussy and wary. You couldn't just trust anyone with your kid.

But as usual Maleeka gave you her brightest smile and nodded. "I don't mind mummy."

Of course she would say that..

Right now it may seem nice but eventually she would get tired and bored of coming to work with you everyday.

Sitting in wards or offices isn't a place for a child to grow up.

"What you feel like eating tonight? Would you like any snacks to have now?" You offered to not make the situation seem so bad.

"Mmmm." She hummed pensively. "A slab of chcolate and water please! Maybe Pringles too. Salt and vineger!"

Chuckling lightly at her request, "Water? I like the sound of that, but salt and vinegar chips? Damn you have a strong plallet missy."

"You also like salt and vinger. Your taste is also weird!" She replied with a sassy undertone.

Giving her a short playful glare through the mirror, you drove back to the hospital whilst Maleeka and yourself sang to music being blasted to the max.

Slyly taking a few toys and colouring books from the pediatric ward, you sat her down at the friendly nurses station while you did your rounds. Just now you would have to go into theater for 4 hours straight.

With 5 o'clock approaching, the red head started to feel sleepy. Knowing her mother was still in theater, Maleeka jumped off the chair and waddled her way to the elevator.

Thank God the cafeteria was one the first floor. She could reach the number 1 button.

Watching the elevator door open, his heart fell into his stomach once again. No. Not again. He couldn't handle this. Seeing his own flesh and blood he disowned was like a dagger scraping down his intestinal wall.

"Oh mister you are here again! Are you sick?" The child walked closer to where Hisoka, Hidan and Sabastian were seated.

Feeling Hisoka grow tense, Sabastian closely watched his leader - afraid of what he might do now that he confirmed the girl before him is his daughter. The person he swore to kill if he ever saw.

Although his face was still. He could see the discomfort and disarray flood his eyes. But most obvious. Panic.

"Oh, you are ignoring me, well I always did know you were rude. Bye mister!" Maleeka really didn't waste time this time. She was on a mission to buy herself an ice cream.

For some reason instinct took over. "I'm not sick." He replied with a subtle strain in his voice.

Wait what? The Joker actually wanted to speak to her?

"Hm?" Maleeka stopped and turned back around. "Howcome you are here again then?"

Remaining in uncomfortable silence for the longest of minutes, Hisoka dryly swallowed. Slipping his Ace card away into his pocket, he sat up straight from his boss like slouch.