A Fairytale's Mishap

Introduction:

In our present 21st century, most countries have chosen the freedom of its people in choosing their leaders. However, monarchial type of government still does exist where its king and queen have the absolute power over the country and in which the throne is being passed from one generation to another.

One of it is a modern kingdom called Zanarkand located near the northernmost part of Asia. It is one of the most successful first world countries and it still competes its way to be on top.

This kingdom consists of large cities from one place to another. And these cities offer new developments whether it be through industrialization, commercialism and any advancements with technologies. However, it also takes its great pride from its countryside which has wide array of natural resources from the vasts forests to the abundance of aquatic life.

But just like any other countries, it also has its own cultures and traditions. Some of these may even seem unrealistic in our present time. But such practices are still considered valuable especially to the Ford Dynasty who have been rulling the kingdom for centuries.

The Ipsen Castle, where the royal family lives, is situated in the middle of the largest city, the Sarkent. Surrounded by amazing infrastructures, it stands the tallest and the greatest and you can definitely see its elegance even from afar.

No matter how everything seems really perfect, division between the rich and the poor still exists. And one servant who works in the palace happens to have a beautiful young daughter. Her name is Kathryn… This is then where the story begins…

Let’s follow her in her journey of finding her one true love inside the mesmerizing world of Zanarkand as we also try to witness the mishap in her fairytale…

_______________________________________

This just came from my imaginary world, guys. My mind keeps on shouting that I should share this… Haha!

*Hindi ko man mapantayan ang “A Sweet Mistake”, sana patuloy pa rin kayong magbasa ng aking mga sulatin… ^__^

*I would always appreciate your votes and comments…

Again, thanks a lot! Happy New Year!