You continued to walk away, you were about to keep going until the boy's negative emotions started to pick up and it bothered you.

'If he wants to go then so be it. I don't fucking care if he dies'

You stopped in your tracks and a grin slowly crept up to your face. You looked behind you and saw him still on the same spot with his eyes fixated on the ground, he looked sadder than earlier so you decided to get his attention.

"Hey salmon!"

He looked up at you with sad eyes and tilted his head at the nickname you gave him.

"But do you really want to save your friends or not?"

You asked him sternly despite the excitement bubbling inside you, he immediately nodded before answering.

"Of course! They're my friends! I don't know how I'll feel if I just leave them"

Then you smirked and outstretched your hand to him with a look of 'encouragement'.

"Then why don't you come with me and overcome your fear?"

Fushiguro's POV

I ran quickly through the corridors with my demon dogs, exorcising curses along the way.

'The curses are growing in number. They're close'

I made a turn and I finally saw the cursed spirit in the dark hallway, only the moonlight helped me see the spirit better. The spirit is halfway from devouring a male student as its other hands are busy groping the girl's unconscious body.

"Found them"

My eyes widened when I saw a familiar cursed object with the girl.

"Damn it! Is it trying to swallow her along with the cursed object?! I'm not gonna make it!"

I said in panik. The cursed spirit was about to devour the girl when all of a sudden, I felt something unsettling and an incredibly strong being that made it difficult for me to determine if it's a human or a curse...or something else.

Then the window to my right suddenly broke and two figures entered the room. I instantly knew who the pinkette is but I have no idea who the girl with long, silky, and dark purple hair with light blue streaks at the end is. The fact that she's grinning at the cursed spirit as if it is a delight seeing one is quite pissing me off.

'What the hell is she doing?!'

"Itadori!"

(Name)'s POV (2nd Person POV)

The glass shards of the window flew and scattered all over the place. While both of you hovered over the cursed spirit, Itadori spun around right on top of the cursed spirit before he punched its head and he actually hurt him with quite a damage, which caught your attention.

'He's only using physical strength but he still managed to hurt it?'

After he punched its head, the spirit's grip on the girl loosened and you immediately came to the girl's rescue by pulling her away from the disgusting hands of the curse while Itadori rescued his male friend. You jumped away first before Itadori followed suit.

You and Itadori gently put the students on the ground. The unconscious guy has blood coming from his mouth while the girl was unharmed, except for the harassment the spirit did but all in all she's fine, just unconscious. Itadori looked at his friends before he turned away and looked at the huge spirit in front of him.

"So this is a cursed spirit? Not what I was expecting"

You suddenly felt the presence of a strong cursed object from the girl, you widened your eyes as you looked down at her.