No one really paid attention to the child because they all developed a terrible habit of ignoring the existence of everyone but themselves.

Suddenly all conversations, doctors and nurses that were walking around came to a fearful halt after they had witnessed a child disrespect Hisoka by snatching his phone out of his hands and throw it on the floor.

''Oi what the fuck did you just do!'' Hidan yelled, becoming all defensive over his leader.

''Hey don't swear at or around me! I am just a kid!'' The girl cutely yelled back.

''And I am talking to you. Don't you know it's rude to ignore people mister!'' She directed her sentence back onto Hisoka that just sat there partially shell shocked.

''Red hair and golden hazel eyes? Looks like you have a fangirl Morow.'' Illumi stated the obvious.

Upon hearing that, the little girl pouted while she crossed her arms with much annoyance smeared over her face. ''Me copying him? My hair and eyes are all natural! I was born like this okay! I don't even know who all of you are. Stop acting like celebrities.''

Gasping and growing more fearful of what would happen to child, a nearby nurse intervened.

''H-hey d-don't disturb them, I'll h-help - '' The lady tried to speak to her but by the raise of Hisoka's hand she stopped and backed away.

Leaning forward from his seat, Hisoka stared into the child's eyes ever so deeply.

''Bold and rude.'' The Joker stated smoothly to himself with distance and curiosity woven into his words.

Remaining silent, the young girl held Hisoka's intense gaze without melting into a pool of fear.

''Not easily intimidated.'' He lowly murmured another observation.

''Why do you look like this?'' Hisoka commented with distance only increasing in his voice.

''H-hey you are being mean. I don't care what you say! My mother says my hair and eyes are rare and beautiful! And my mama doesn't ever lie!''

The child's hair was open, straight and came up to her shoulders. There was an elegant pin that kept her bangs away from her face, but it shaped her side fringe. She wasn't dressed girly, void of anypink dresses or floral attire. A white jersey that seemed expensive had the word 'Boss Baby' and a crown imprinted over it in black material glitter. Black jeans and white Adidas sneakers.

''You enjoy music? " Hisoka oddly questioned after seeing an airpod and headset shoved in her jeans pocket.

Unfolding her arms, the child seemed to partially grow less aggro as she took her airpod player out to show him proudly like she was the coolest kid around. How innocent.

"I love music! But my mummy says I'm too young for a phone so she got me this! And she also says phones make people anti social, lazy and dumb! So I guess I did you a favour mister!" The kid looked at Hisoka's phone laying on the floor.

What happened next took all of his friends off guard. For the first time in a long time. They saw Hisoka lightly smirk in amusement. His eyes seemed warm and partially filled with light.

"But I do apologize if I broke it, I know some people cannot afford a new one. Don't worry I'll tell my mother to get you a new one!" Her personality and tone changed completely into a much gentler but regretful one.

"Mother told me to not develop her bad habits. She doesn't let anyone walk over her by taking matters into her own hands and acts asser - Mm what's that word she uses..." The girl grew quiet and lost in thought. Tapping her chin to try and remember the word.