I can't get her out of my head. I never can.

It's impossible. Fate brought me to her and will keep her ingrained in my thoughts forever.

I've been fighting the wolf inside me long enough. 4 days is a long time to be constantly at war with your body's primal instincts. 

I already decided I would go out tonight.

Let the wolf take over and take back control of myself.

I wanted to see her tonight.

I needed to see her.

▪▪▪

I had just finished eating dinner on Friday night when I decided  I would shed my clothes and walk outside to change into my wolf. 

It was almost dusk and well below freezing.

The winter in New York was notorious for being brutally cold.

My skin was itching to see her.

I was so anxious after 4 days of not getting to look into her beautiful sea green eyes.

I couldn't turn fast enough.

I striped into my birthday suit and left my clothes lying in a heap on my bedroom floor.

I walked through the house and into the kitchen where the back door was.

I locked up the house and got ready to leave.

I stepped out into my backyard and took my last few moments as a man to memorize the icy white wonderland that overtook the surrounding landscape.

It was beautiful. As much as I hated winter sometimes, I had to admit there was beauty in the stark white of the surrounding tundra.

The woods behind my house were deep and eventually led to the woods behind her house.

I felt the wolf inside me surfacing, grappling his way to the top, trying to get out.

He was yelling at me to let go,  give in to my him; my other half.

I let the shakes consume me and take over my body.

I started running for the trees.

My body shifted mid sprint and I lurched foward and into the woods as my dark black wolf.

▪▪▪

I roamed the woods until I got to her house. It was already dark and the moon was high in the sky.

I saw her come out her side door and get into her car without so much as a glance toward me or the woods.

I followed her silently to her friends house, where they quickly came back out and left again.

Where were they going?

I swear if it's another dirty club my blood will boil.

I followed them to another mansion set in the middle of town.

I could hear the music thumping and the ground vibrating from all that bass.

Ugh. This didn't even sound like music,  how could these people listen to this.