As the pictures come to an end, you walk over to the tent, and sit down at one of the many tables next to your parents. For dinner, pasta is served, the same kind Bill served you, that makes you smile.

After dinner ensues dancing. The first dance is graceful and sweet. Fleur seemed to know what to do and led Bill around the dance floor. After their dance, the floor opens up, and people begin to fill it up.

You spot Fleur talking to Ginny, who leaves after a second to do something else. You walk up feeling a bit awkward since you don't know her as well as others, but you keep a smile as you approach her.

"You look beautiful, Y/N," Fleur exclaims, lightly clapping her hands.

"You look even better. I love your dress," you beam, feeling very special from Fleur's compliment.

"Let's get you a drink?"

"Yeah, ok," you giggle, following Fleur to the bar, whom whispers to the bartender before handing you a fluted glass filled with champagne, matching your dress. 

Fred Weasley

From where I sit next to my siblings, I spot Y/N talking with Fleur by the bar. I had seen her earlier during the ceremony, but she must've not have seen me.

Ever since leaving Hogwarts, Y/N hasn't really been on my mind. Working on the shop with George has taken a serious toll. But seeing her now, I've realized once again what I lost. I'm over it now, then I was definitely heartbroken, but I wasn't the best boyfriend. She remains the goddess she's always been, and now that I see her again, to me, she seems almost untouchable.

I didn't necessarily miss Y/N. I can very simply live without her, however deep down, there is a sort of longing to be with her. That if she asked me, I would accept without a second thought. Though I know, that will never happen, and I wasn't going to dare and ask myself. It's the little things that I remember that make me long for her even more; the tarts, the walks, the letters, the fun.

Though she's no longer the girl who was afraid of being alone late at night in the kitchens, she's matured, that you can tell by just looking at her. She looks almost the same. If you saw her in the streets, you'd recognize her for sure, but she seems somewhat different. Maybe it's growing up or maybe a drastic change or realization.

Y/N in that tight dress does wonders, and seeing her like this, all dressed up, she looks stunning. Something on her neck twinkles, a necklace? A necklace, I know that necklace? Yes, I do. It's the necklace from the window, I remember now.

Malfoy must've bought it for her.

Bloody git.

Oh well, he's better for her anyway.

Stupid Malfoy.

My thought grow bitter the longer I think about Malfoy, but I force myself to stop.

"Fred?" George nudges me with his elbow.

"Yeah?" I turn to look back at him, away from Y/N.

"Go talk to her. You'll regret it," George pushes me out of my chair and towards Y/N.

"But-"

"As friends, don't serenade her anything bloody weirdo," George grins, pushing me again farther from him away this time.

I stand still, but this time, Ginny, who sat next to George, stands up and drags me along to the bar. She stops right next to Y/N, tapping her shoulder. Y/N winces before turning around. When I look back over my shoulder to where Ginny was, she's disappeared.