Chapter 1

"I hate physical education, the only part that's good about it is the boys." Angela said. 

"I don't care about the boys so much, I like working out." I said.

"That's why you have a great body Davery, and I don't." Angela said.

We got to the gym and headed to the changing room. I'm a Sophmore in high school. Me and my cousin Angela is in the popular crew. I don't really consider myself popular but whatever. I kinda hate going in the changing rooms and girls looking at us. It's not like I'm a god or something. I'm just a average teenage girl. 

"Ugh, can we please skip?" Angela whined. I laughed and opened the door.

All the girls were changing into gym clothes. I picked a spot in the back of the changing room to change. Angela followed and changed right beside me. I was changing when I heard a chuckle behind me. Me and Angela turned around to find Amber. Amber was wearing shorts all the way up her ass and a shirt with major clevage. I would of thought she was a hooker on the street with her clothes and all her make up. She had beautiful tanned legs though. I was staring at her legs when I heard a cough. I looked right up at her. She had a smirk on her face.

"Like what you see?" She asked. Angela started to laugh.

"I can tell you I see a nasty looking whore." She said.

Amber looked like it didn't bother her. She kept looking at me. She had beautiful green eyes and medium length, messy, brown hair. She was five foot and six inches like me. I was looking at her and thought she was good looking but everyone said she was just a slut. Apprently her and Angela have issues. I don't know what but apparently it's not a happy story. 

Angela looked at me.

"Make sure you stay away from her, she probably has herpes." Angela said.

Amber laughed and looked at Angela's chest. Angela crossed her arms.

"What the hell you looking at?" She asked.

"Nothing that's there." Amber said and turned to me.

"Unlike you." She said.

"Excuse me?" I asked. She was looking at my chest? I had a C cup sized breasts. I felt weird that she was looking at them.

"You would make a good whore." Amber said.

I stepped right in front of her. She did not just say I would be a good whore. Who did she think she was? She was smiling. I wanted to rip it off her face. 

"You know what, you probably already are." She said. 

I pulled back my arm and punched her in the face.