Together

At McKinley In The Hallways

The brothers exit the choir room to see Jesse walking to her class. "Jess!" Jamey yelled making Jesse stop walking as the brothers walk over to her. "Don't you want to come with?" Sebastian asks her making Jesse turn to them. "No, I think I stay and do some work." Jesse said to them. "Jess, there is time to have fun." Sebastian said to her making Jesse shake her head. "Yes, but not right now." Jesse said to them. "Okay, little sister." Jamey said to her while walking closer to her. "We will follow you if you don't want food." Jamey said to her. "You sure?" Jesse asks him making Sebastian move closer. "Yeah, we are always together." Sebastian said to her making Jesse smile at them. "Let's go." Jesse said to them and the brothers follow their sister with Kurt and Sam watching them with smiles. 

At Schuester's House

The siblings arrive home from school. Jesse takes out the soup she made for her dad and she warms it up. "What's that?" Sebastian asks her making Jesse turn to him. "Soup for dad." Jesse said to him while the brothers sit in the living room. "That sounds great." Sebastian said to her. Jesse takes out the soup and walks to her dad's room. Jesse opens the door to see her dad and Terri making out. Jesse drops the soup making the two look at her. "Jess." Will said and Jesse walks out of the room as her brothers walk into the room to see her. "Out now." Jamey said to her while the brothers walk into the room. Jamey grabs Terri while Sebastian grabs her shirt. "Let me go." Terri said to Jamey as Sebastian opens the door. Jamey pushes her out and Sebastian throws her shirt to her. "It's raining." Terri said to them. "Good luck with that." Jamey said to her and Sebastian closes the door and locks it. The brothers walk to their sister's room to see Will knocking on it. "Jess, let me in." Will said to her but no answer. "Jess." Will said to her while going to his knees. The brothers walk over to their dad and pick him up and take him to his bed. The brothers put their dad on the bed. "I clean up the mess." Jamey said to Sebastian who nods. Jamey cleans up the mess while Sebastian talks to Jesse. Will watches Jamey clean up the soup that Jesse made for him.

Later, Jesse walks into Will's room to see he was asleep. Jesse was about to leave but Will stops her. "Jess." Will said making Jesse walk over to him and sit down on the bed. Will takes her hand as Jesse sits down. "I am sorry you had to see that." Will said to her. "Do you still love her?" Jesse asks him. "No, she was trying to get me to sleep with her. I am happy you walk in to stop it." Will said to her making Jesse look away from him. Will sits up and he uses his hand to move Jesse's head making her look at him. "I will ever let her in like that again." Will said to her making Jesse nod. "Come here." Will said to her making Jesse move closer to him and put her head on his chest. "Try to sleep." Will said to her while he rubs her back. Jesse starts to fall asleep in her father's arms.