Didn't Go As Plan

At McKinley in The Nurse's Room

Blaine watches Jesse who was drinking some water. "You okay?" Blaine asks her while walking over to her. "I control one of my panic attacks." Jesse said to him. "I feel like there is more." Blaine said to her making Jesse look at her hands. "Please don't be mad at me." Jesse said to him making Blaine take her hands. "I will ever be mad at you." Blaine said to her making Jesse look at him. "Someone kiss me."Jesse said to him making Blaine nod. "Who?" Blaine asks her. 

At McKinley Outside Stairwell

Jesse and Blaine were trying to find Dave. Jesse sees Dave walking down the stairs. "He's coming." Jesse said to him making Blaine take her hand. "Don't worry about it, just let me do the talking." Blaine said to her and he kisses her hand. "There he is." Jesse said pointing at Dave. "I got your back." Blaine said to her and he walks in front of Jesse. "Excuse me." Blaine said to Dave making him look at him. "This your boyfriend, Jesse?" Dave asks her. "Jesse and I would like to talk to you about something." Blaine said to him. "I gotta go to class." Dave said to them and he pushes Jesse again. "Jesse told me what you did." Blaine said to him trying to be calm. "Oh, yeah? What's that?" Dave asks him. "You kissed me." Jesse said to him. "I don't know what you're talking about." Dave said to her making Blaine walk over to him. "Listen, I know Jesse is beautiful, kind, and everything you need in a girl. But she is taken and I like you to say sorry to her for the kiss and for pushing her around." Blaine said to him. "Do not mess with me!" Dave yelled at Blaine while pushing him into the cage. "You have to stop this!" Jesse yelled at him while pushing him off of Blaine. Dave walks away leaving them. "Well, that didn't work as plan." Blaine said to himself while Jesse sits down on the stairs. Blaine looks at her to see she was unhappy. "Do you want to go somewhere?" Blaine asks her while sitting down next to her. "Can you take me to my brothers and you can go back to school." Jesse said to him. "Okay, let's find them." Blaine said to her and he takes Jesse's hand and pulls her up.  "If you need me, you can just call me." Blaine said to her making Jesse nod and the two try to find Jamey and Sebastian.

In The Hallways

Jesse was walking to her locker and she sees Rachel watching her from afar. Jesse opens her locker and sees a picture of her and Blaine. Jesse doesn't remember doing that. Jesse looks at the word under the picture, 'Courage' making her smile a little. Dave walks over to her and pushes her into the locker. Jesse goes down and the two share a look. Dave walks away leaving her on the floor as her brothers walk over to her. "You okay?" Sebastian asks her as the brothers kneel down to her. "I don't know." Jesse said to him making the brothers look at each other.