Duet Partners

At McKinley In The Hallways

Sebastian was walking to his locker with Sam following him. "Hey, Seb." Sam said making Sebastian look at him. "How do you know that name?" Sebastian asks him. "Your sister calls you that." Sam said to him. "Well, she knows me like everyone in that room but I don't know a thing about you Sam beside you can sing and play football." Sebastian said to him and he walks on with Sam following him. "What do you want to know?" Sam asks him as they walk down the hallway. "I don't know." Sebastian said to him making Sam stand in front of him making Sebastian stop walking. "I was thinking maybe we can be duet partners." Sam said to him. "I thought you will be singing with a girl." Sebastian said to him. "No, I thought we can get along if we are partners." Sam said to him. "Fine, but if you pull something..." Sebastian said while getting closer to Sam. "You wish I was ever your partner." Sebastian said to him making Sam smile a little. "Says the guy in a sling." Sam said making Sebasian move away from him. "I may be in a sling but I can still kick your ass." Sebastian said to him and he walks away. Sam watches him walk away and he turns around to see Jesse in front of him. "Hey." Sam said to her. "You like my brother." Jesse said to him. "No, I don't." Sam said to her even if it was true. "Whatever you say but me and my friend Kurt can see it." Jesse said to him and she walks away from him.

After School At Blaine's House 

In Blaine's Room

"So, your club is going a duet assignment, offering a meal at Breadstix for the winning duo." Blaine said to Jesse who was laying on his bed. "Yep." Jesse said to him. "Who are you singing with?" Blaine asks her. "Kurt." Jesse said to him making Blaine nod. "Well, I ever heard you two sing together." Blaine said to her joining Jesse on the bed. "I know, but I know we will rock it." Jesse said to him while Blaine puts his arm around her. "I just wish you were there." Jesse said to him making Blaine move closer to her. "I know." Blaine said to her. "I love you, Jess." Blaine said to her making Jesse looks at him. "I love you as much as you love me." Jesse said to him making Blaine smile and they share a slow kiss.

At Kurt's House In Kurt's Room

Kurt and Jamey were picking a song to sing. Kurt looks at Jamey who was looking through the pages. "Do you think your brother will fall in love with Sam?" Kurt asks him making Jamey look at him. "I don't know, Sebastian hides his feels." Jamey said to him. "But you want him to be happy?" Kurt asks him. "Yeah, everyone needs that." Jamey said to him making Kurt smile at him. "How much do you love me?" Kurt asks him making Jamey smile at him. "I love uh so much that I will never let you stand alone." Jamey said to him making Kurt move closer to him. "I love you, James." Kurt said to him making Jamey put his arms around him. "I know." Jamey said to him and they share a slow kiss with Kurt putting his hand in Jamey's hair.