hurt... (incomplete)

A slim figure stands on the balcony, leaning against the ice cold steel railing. Her blue bell eyes admired the beautiful night sky with dancing stars filled with light unlike her... all she felt was emptiness.. A cold sensation as a piece was stolen from herself. Marinette pushed off the railing she was leaning against a moment ago. Walking to the sliding glass door, she opened to be instantly hit with warmth while stepping into her cozy bedroom.

Marinette had changed a lot in the past few years after all being in her 20s. She wasn't anymore that "awkward shy girl" she was while attending Collége Françoise Dupont. Especially after meeting her wonderful boyfriend or so she thought. She feels like Damian has been distancing himself from her. It's been a week and has never even sent a single text or call . Like when she tries to communicate he always ends it short.

Maybe I'm being clingy. Marinette thought as she tightly grasped her knees into her chest, ready for everything to just poor out. She was tired of everything, and the person she needed the most just vanished. Like everyone else does in her life it seems. Her eyes started to get teary, staring at the phone that lay beside her. Just waiting for it to light up with his name appearing but nothing...

Crash--- Finally the sound of broken glass was heard as Marinette's glass heart shattered into pieces. Her voiced hindered

He wasnt the same anymore he had changed