Stiles sighed. "Seriously, you haven't seen it either?" Melanie sighed, hitting Stiles' shoulder. "We'll make him watch it when we get back." Stiles nodded, turning to walk out of the house, Melanie, Belle and Malia following.

Liam stepped up, grabbing Melanie's hand since she was closest and to stop her walking. "Wait! What if we put me in the trunk?"

Stiles sighed, shaking his head slightly. "You'd get out of that, too. Liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this."

Liam nodded, trying to think of some way to change Stiles' mind. "I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something. There has to be."

Stiles squinted, the three girls watched as gears turned in his head. "Maybe there is."

...

"How did you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked Braeden as she drove up, Derek and Peter driving behind her in a separate car.

"I'm a U.S. Marshal." Braeden answered and Melanie furrowed her brows, her nose scrunching in confusion. "I just thought that was just a cover?"

"Are we really bringing him?" Derek asked, he and Peter walking up as he pointed at Liam. Belle scoffed, pointing at Peter. "Are we really bringing him?"

Peter glared at her. "We're bringing everyone that we can, blondie. And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going. A werewolf can't steal a true Alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual jaguar, with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her... Maybe she can. So, if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going."

Belle rolled her eyes as Stiles shook his head. "We can't. Not without Lydia."

...

"What's she doing at the school anyway?" Derek asked after getting no response from calling Lydia. Malia shrugged. "We wanted some extra scent. Lydia went to get stuff from Scott and Kira's locker.

Stiles groaned, hanging up the phone again. "Nothing." Braeden pulled her lips into a line, readjusting the gun in her hands. "If she has a car, she can catch up to us."

Melanie shook her head. "No. What if something happened? What if she's in trouble?" Peter clenched his jaw, turning to her. "Fine. You stay, you find her. We're gonna go on without you."

"I could call Mason. He has a study group at school. Maybe he could look for her." Liam suggested and Stiles ran a hand down his face, sighing. "All right. Fine."

Melanie walked towards the car she'd be in with Malia and Peter before Liam grabbed her wrist, stopping her. "Wait. Can you... can you stay in the back with me and Derek?"

Melanie furrowed her brows as Liam let go of her wrist. "Why?" Liam pulled his lips into a line, looking down at his shoes. "You're good at helping. When you talk it... it distracts me from turning." Liam muttered, slowly looking back up at Melanie who had a small smile on her face. Melanie nodded, making Liam sigh, a small chuckle escaping as well.

"Remember what we're dealing with. It's not just Kate, it's Berserkers. You might see human eyes behind those skulls. Do not assume that there's any humanity left." Peter said before his eyes drifted to Liam who started to bounce back and forth between his feet. He smirked, pointing at him. "This little one is terrified of them, aren't you? Don't worry, my friend. It is that fear that will keep you alive."

Melanie sighed, placing her hand on Liam's arm as she lead him to the back of the van, Peter screaming out one final sentence. "A reminder to everyone. You do not fight Berserkers to survive, you fight to kill."