Dream cut himself off as he notice the brown cat was eating the tacos. The black one didn't even touch their tacos. But he was forced to eat it, cause of his stomach suddenly rumbling. Ink snickered quietly, making Error roll his eyes.

"Oh wow, i didn't really think they would like it."

"See! They just need to try it!"

"I guess your right."

There was some moment of silence filling the room. Only crunching of the two cats eating the tacos could be heard. Dream thinked of a topic to talk, and when he found one, he brought up the topic.

"Hey Blue?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen Ink? I didn't see him anywhere after yesterday. He's not even in his room."

"Oh, sorry Dream i haven't."

Dream smiled weakly in return. Then say,

"Its fine. You don't need to apologize. Im just worried."

Silence once again filling the room. Ink had heard their conversation. Guess his friends still care for him. Meanwhile, Error just ignore the talking and continue eating.

"Y'know, when i think of it again. Error went missing too."

Blue started. Both Ink and Error noticed this, they lift their heads up towards them. Error was thinking of how did they knew. While Ink, just did it for unknown reason--

I mean, Ink's room weren't locked nor closed properly. Instead, it was open all this time. While Error's room was locked as usual. So how did they know? Did they barge in or they actually don't know and just assume things?

"Really?"

"Yeah. And maybe they're dissapearing were somehow connected to each other."

"So your trying to say that they've been gone missing because they were doing something together?"

"Maybe..."

They stared at each other for a few seconds. Then do a weird face, which Ink never saw them doing that before. It was more like a 'lenny face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'

((Oof--))

But he knew what it means. Blushing lightly, he covered his face in his scarf. Sinking further inside the scarf as his thoughts were running wild.

While Error held a confused expression. He never knew or learn what this weird faces really means. He just think its weird and had no meaning. Honestly, Error don't give a fuck about it.

((I've warned you in the book description.))

The glitchy skeleton, which is now a cat, looked over at the artist, to see him burrying his face as a rainbow blush could be seen through the scarf.

"Squid?"

Error calls, trying to catch Ink's attention. Which Error succesfully did as he saw Ink lifted his head slightly to face Error.

"What kind of weird face are they wearing? Does it have a meaning?"

He asked, while staring at the still blushing artist. Who seemed to somehow blushed more to the point it covers the artist whole face.

Well, Error actually didn't care what the faces were. Until now, because of Ink suddenly blushing. Which makes Error a bit curious.

"Its nothing important..."

Ink replied as he once again sink into his own scarf. Mumbling something. Which Error couldn't catch about what.

But he shrugged it off. Wasn't really interested to go any deeper with the question nor the reason of why Ink is blushing.

Footsteps could be heard loudly as their feet hit the floor multiple times. It echoed through the hallway which was beside the room they were in, as it reach to their certain room.

Walking in, there stood a goopy hentai octopus-- which was known as Nightmare. Which the author likes to think of him as an octopus.

Does a goopy octopus taste more delicious than how it sounded? Maybe so--

.....

What have i've done--

-----------------------------------------------------------

Once again, im sorry. For the lack of update and the last paragraphs of this chapter. I just feel like not being serious at that part.

I really wanted to finish this book as soon as possible due to im being more lazy and i have so many things in mind. I can't take more. I already have so many books ideas and wanted to eventually start my own channel.

And im busy trying to finish my unfinished drawings that is pretty important to finish for me.

But then again, i don't want to discontinued this nor any of my other books. Though, i discontinued my second book for a good reason. Its because there was a glitch and i can't work with the glitch being in the book.

Oh, and tomorrow from my country timeline, its me and Ink birthday!!

Happy early birthday to me and Ink lmao. I'll be posting another special art at both of my Instagram and art book.

I hoped i get to finish Blueberry special birthday art. Cause his birthday is very close. Heck, even Fresh is closer to Blueberry's and i didn't even preparing a place for his art!

Ack-- so many people birthday is on April! I don't have time-!