"Oaaaah this is seriously good!" I exclaimed as the tasted hit me. The boys didn't wait any longer, taking my reaction as a signal to dig in.

"Wonder if they hold these kind of events often" Jimin contemplated out loud, taking a sip of his drink.

"I hope for the next one they have Ramen" Tae cooed. As I went to put another dumpling in my mouth a piece of hair fell in front of my face. I stopped and was about to move my hair out of the way until someone had beat me to it.

Tae had apparently noticed, I was helpless to stop it as he gently tucked the strand of hair behind my ear and I felt a wave of shyness hit me. He flashed a small smile before he went back to eating. I mumbled a small 'thanks', trying to pretend like that wasn't the cutest thing and that my heart wasn't about to explode.

After our meal we sat and chatted for a bit, jimin mentioned that another friend of theirs would come along for our Karaoke night which I didn't mind. He told me that their friend was a year younger than us but was a main vocalist member in their group which I thought was pretty cool.

I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket so I quickly clicked the screen on to check.

I saw that it was a work request and that the name looked familiar. I felt my heart drop for a second and quickly clicked it off again before shoving it into my pocket but my actions didn't go unnoticed.

"Hm? Is it from that guy you like?" Jimin asked. Tae perked up instantly. "You like someone? Who is it?" He questioned.

"Heeeey, I already said it's not like that..." I pouted, I was determined to not let jimins teasing get to me today. "Okay, okay, if you say so" He shrugged his shoulders innocently. I noticed Tae's gaze linger on me for a short moment before speaking.

"But like, If you did like someone would you tell us?" Tae's question wasn't one I was expecting. But, I guess that's something that you'd talk about with friends right..? But, I hadn't known them that long, so, did that mean that he already considers me a friend?

"Would... you want me to tell you?" I asked him hesitantly.

"It depends. If it's me you liked I'd want you to tell me" he said as he kept a straight face, eyes heavily on me. Jimin just cracked a short laugh.  "Ahh, your really something else today TaeTae" he seemed to be really enjoying this.

"Like you can talk Jimin .." I mumbled quietly, trying not be be heard but knowing it needed to be said. Tae just started laughing at my comment and then patted my head gently.

"You're such a character Jia, Uni would have been so boring without you around" he sighed happily to himself. "Oh, it's nearly time for class" Jimin noticed so I thanked them for lunch and promised next time it was on me. We said our goodbyes and I went off to my next class.

During the small interval between both my afternoon classes I replied to the work request I got earlier, confirming it for tomorrow night. Just before I was about to put my phone away I got a message from Namjoon.

NJ: Heeey, how's your day going?

Jia: It's been bearable 😌
What about you?

NJ: Thursday's aren't so bad for me either. The rains nice too.

Jia: But, when it rains I feel like time goes slower for some reason..

NJ: When is rains people mind their own business... If you feel sad you can hide away under your umbrella

Jia: Yea, there's some comfort to be found in it.. every now and again it will tap on the window, asking if you're doing okay

NJ: This is starting to sound like it should be a song