He slung an arm over Tae's shoulder, greeting us both with a captivating smile. "You two are early, did I miss anything?" he seemed to be in a cheerful mood.

"We weren't early. You're just always late" Tae playfully poked him in the side.

"Ow, Hey! That was one time! " Jimin jumped away at the sudden poke, before crossing his arms and pouting. His cheeks puffed a bit. I noticed how cute he looked wearing his light blue jeans and white pink and purple striped jumper.

"Was it? Anyways, now that we're all here," Tae linked onto Jimin's arm pulling him out of his stance and then reached out for my own arm and started to sturdily lead us up the stairs and into the library.

Only after we'd entered did he let us go. "Woah. This place is huge." He mumbled to himself as we all wandered into the main room.

"Yeah" Jimin mumbled back in response as he looked around. He was quick to point out an unoccupied booth.

"What about there?" He asked. Seeing no problem with the spot we headed over.

Jimin was the first to file in on the left side, Tae sat on the opposite seat so I decided to scoot in beside Jimin. I felt my thigh accidentally collide with something solid. It was only for a second. I quickly readjusted so I wasn't so close. I glanced at him but he seemed to not have noticed or if he had there was no reaction.

We each took out our books and notes. I opened up my laptop on the table and propped it at the open end of the booth so that the screen was facing all of us.

As we started to discuss the layout and divide sections of the report between us I began to type up the draft and create a template document. We discussed for a while until mid-convo I felt something. It was Jimin's thigh firmly pressing up against mine. He's leaned back into a more relaxed position and his legs had spread slightly. I waited a moment but neither of us pulled away. From my peripherals I could see him leaning back running his hands through his hair, nodding along as Tae was explaining something about a section of the report. I tried to refocus on writing down the points that Tae was mentioning when I felt his thigh press a little more against mine. Why was I so sensitive to his presence right now? It caused a small shudder to run through me.

Tae was completely oblivious and I like to think Jimin was too. However, I caught him glance towards me, a brief but definite sly smirk curving at the corner of his lips.

Was I imagining this? No way, I felt a bit confused, like, was this flirting? I don't even know. Or was he just toying with me? But like, it was so unnoticeable that if I was to say anything he could totally deny it...

My fingers were still typing away as my thoughts flittered through my mind until I heard my name being called. "Jia, hold on, can I change something?" The blonde's sweet voice felt closer to my ear and its suddenness caused me to pull my hands away from the keyboard and shift slightly to face him.

"Yea sure" My voice trembled slightly which seemed to appease him. Smiling lightly he leaned forward to edit something on the laptop with one hand. In the process part of his chest pushes up against my back, his other arm leaning lazily over my shoulder, his breath nibbling at my ear. I felt warm but I didn't dare move, instead I glanced at Tae to see what he was doing. His head hung down as he read over some papers but then he looked back up and had caught my eye before I could look away. His expression was completely unreadable. I felt Jimin pull back away from me causing me to relax instantly. Now only his thigh was left propped up against mine which seemed trivial after that ordeal.

"There, that's a bit better, what do you think?" Tae and I leaned in to read the changes, both nodding in agreement.

It wasn't until around mid-day that the boys had to leave because they had class. I waved them both goodbye as they left. I'd decided to stay a little longer seeing as I still had 2 hours until my afternoon class.