xvi - Confronting the Ambiguity

"Kiss me."

His lips crashed onto mine like our mouths were magnets. They fit so perfectly together, just like I imagined they would..

Hot breaths and low grunts started to fill the hazy atmosphere of my room. I felt my skin blush and shiver against his cool, pale skin. His tongue teased at my lips, seemingly afraid of meeting mine.

"Come on.."

I huffed, taking the initiative and diving my tongue past his chapped lips to meet his. I felt one arm wrap around the back of my neck and another hand fell to my hip to pull me closer.

I fell flush to his tall, rippling frame. I could only reach to hold his face. We only pulled away from each other to suck in air from our steamy surroundings.

"Please.. I-"

Before I could say anything else, he pulled me up to wrap my legs around him and he carried me to continue our hot and heavy activities onto the bed. He sat on his knees between my legs, molding our bodies together as he started to stray away from my mouth. His hot breath trailed my jawline, leaving a cool trail of saliva in its wake. His pearly whites nibbled at my flesh, grazing against my neck in between sloppy kisses. My hips were flush again his, creating a friction that bubbled in my lower abdomen. My hands found solace wrapped into his fiery locks.

"Kid... please..."

beep.. beep... beep... BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing through my head. I snapped up in a flustered sweat, wrapped up in and clutching my blanket. My face felt hot as my mind still swirled with the lingering thoughts of...

"Oh my god–"

My hands searched for my phone feverishly, tapping frantically for the off button. When the alarm cleared there was only one notification on my phone.

A text from him.

=====𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚘 🙃=====

kiddo 🙃:
wake up birdie.
come on, I'm leaving soon.
???

=====𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍=====

I couldn't do this right now. I can't just go out there! I can't just ride to school with him like I didn't just have the dream I had.

I can still feel his hands on my..

My eyes flashed from my window, to my phone, and to the mess of sheets and blankets on my bed. I made a small noise of panicked reluctance and opened my phone up to my contacts.

What's the worst that could happen if I ignore Kid for the day?

Calling Usopp 🤥🤎...

Ring...Riing...Riiiing...Click!

"Hey what's up?"

"H-Hey have you left for school yet?"

"Yeah... why?"

"Come get me."

My voice was chaste; dry and skittish.

"Are you okay?"

"Usopp seriously, just come get me and I'll explain later."