CHAPTER 59: TOM AND HARRY'S INITIATION

Start from the beginning

Michael started.  He would alternate, fork, knife spoon.  Harry was doing ok. But then he messed up, didn't get it put in right spot.  Sydney said "oh no."  Then Michael yelled at him, said no concentrate what are you a moron." He said "what we have here is a raw egg cocktail, liver, and my personal favorite chili pepper, it's really going to be chili pepper chap stick, cause the next mistake you make your brother here gets to rub it all over his lips."  Sydney said "oh no Tommy."  Judy said "just be praying Harry don't mess up, cause you won't be able to kiss your man."  They laughed

Harry messed up, and Michael said "concentrate, you put it in wrong spot, what are you morons, ok get the chap rub"  Jackson said "allow me."  He tried rub it on Tom's lips, but Tom backed up.  Michael said "no give me the eggs."  He took raw egg, cracked it and poured it in  a glass, and gave to Tom.  Tom took it, made a face.  Michael said "drink up Prescott."  Tom drank it, and made a face. Michael said "we have all day  and all night gentleman, and we will get this right."  Sydney said "that jerk. I want to go over there and kick his ass."

Harry messed up again

Harry messed up again.  Tom had to drink it.  Judy said "poor Hanson."  Harry keep messing up, Tommy kept drinking it, it was getting harder for Tom to get it down.  Sydney said "Boss we got to stop this."  Adam said "Sydney there's nothing we can do. I know this is tough to watch." Sydney said "my poor baby."

After they finished with Harry, he said "ok it's your turn Prescott

After they finished with Harry, he said "ok it's your turn Prescott."  Tom didn't mess up at all.  Michael said "you're really very good at this."   Michael kept saying spoon then finally he said how many knives.  Tom said "8"  Michael said "wrong, eat the liver."  Harry made a face.  Judy said "oh no Harry is going to be sick.  He can't eat that."  Tom said "wait a second."  Michael said "excuse me." Tom said "I said there's 8 knives."  Michael said "I know what you said, that's very good that you care about your brother, but you were wrong about the count. eat it."  Tom said "wait if I'm right, you eat the liver."  Everyone stared.  Sydney said "you show that ass hole babe." Make him eat that liver. Give that jerk what he deserves"  

Michael smiled.  He said "count the knives."  Jackson said "you sure."  Michael said "count the knives."  Jackson was counting, loud, until he got to the last knife, and it was 8. Then he barely said it.  Tom leaned in to him, and said "what." Jackson said "8"  Tom had a smirk on his face.  Everyone stared were shocked.  Michael smiled at him.  Took the liver.  Sydney said "yes give it to him babe make him pay."  Then Michael said  to Harry, "eat it anyway"  So Harry had to eat it.  Judy said "excuse me I'm going to be sick."  She ran to the bathroom to throw up." Michael said "ok you all go now, I'm sure you have studying to do. We will meet in the library at 3:00 and you will need to show you know our history."  They left.