Chapter 27~Resolution

Magsimula sa umpisa

After a few fails you finally teleport to a quiet hallways somewhere in the building. You kneel down as you feel the pain return. You start to feel a burn in your throat as you begin to cough up blood. You then hear footsteps running towards. But you can't stop coughing. They become louder and faster. You slightly look up and see Izuku running towards you while looking over his shoulder. He spots you on the ground coughing.

He rushes over to you and quickly knees down.

"Y/N! What happened!?" He asks.

~Izuku's POV~

She continues to cough without an answer. I then notice blood on the floor. Wait is she coughing up that..? She looks in worse condition than since we split up. We're running out of time! I hear the coughing come to an ease but then hear sobs. I look over her anxiously. I try to come up with calming words.

"Hey, Y/N, it's going to be just fin-" I say but she interrupts me by clenching her arms around me into a hug. Nudging her face into my chest. She continues to cry in pain.

"It hurts so much..." she says with cries in between. I look down at her with a grief look. She can't go on like this. She's been pushing these pains away and putting on a brave smile. I'm no hero to her. I haven't done much to help her. She's the real hero for always putting in a brave face and looking after me....

I wrap my arms around her trying to at least comfort her. I notice her hands covered in blood from coughing.

"It won't go away...no m-matter how hard I try it keeps coming back worse" she says still crying.

"I know it hurts," I say in a soft voice.

"Trust me Y/N, it'll be gone soon. You'll be back to normal....and after this whole situation ends...we can...go on our first....date..." I say a little embarrassed about the idea. Also while blushing a bit. I hear her breathing slowly come to an ease. She looks up with me as I notice her crying slowing down.

"date...?" She says innocently softly while blushing. I close my eyes shut as my face turns a shade of pink. I feel my heart begin to pound. Why does she have to be so cuteeeeeeeee

~Your POV~

The moment he looks at me I feel the pain start to fade away. It's finally over...for now

"Y-your ok to keep going right?" He asks as he stands up. You nod. He reaches out a hand to help you up.

"Mm, yea I think so..." you say as you wipe your tears. No wonder why mom's always calling me a cry baby....

"Oh that's right! Y/N I forgot to tell you, but the man in charge...I think he's-"

"Y-yea...I ready know..." you say remembering what happened.

"Oh," he says looking down.

"A-also...I think I might of found it though, the heavens eye or whatever it's called.." you say.

"Huh!? What! Where did you see it?" Izuku asks determinedly.

"Mm follow me." You say as you grab his hand. I just want this to be over already...this pain...I don't think I can keep handling it much longer...

You guys start run, then come to a stop as you lean against a wall to make sure the coast is clear. You run over to the room where you saw it and open up the metal doors.

"That's it right?" You ask

"Yea! That's the crystal thing I saw appear in front of you!" He says with hope in his words. You sigh in relief. We did it, we just need to bring it to Hotaru.-