"Do you want me to help you finish?" She mumbles, almost unsure of the words slipping out of her lips.

I grunt, keeping my eyes closed. Pansy slips off of my dick and kneels down. I jerk when she starts to lick my length, which ensues pleasure instantly as if she knows me well enough to know my needs. She probably does after playing around for so long when we were younger.

She starts to suck, her head bobbing back and forth. It feels good. I mean, she is good. I couldn't care less about anything anymore. This was enough to get me out of my head. I thrust wanting, needing, to feel more.

I can tell I'm going to come at any given moment now. My back arches and my head has dropped. The final push comes through once Pansy chokes. That was what I needed. I don't pull out, and she doesn't refuse.

She stands up, wiping her lips and brushing her hair away from her sticky skin. She looks different now. It did make sense that she had grown. I hadn't seen her bare in a very long time, and she did look good. She can't compare to Y/N though, she's stunning.

Y/N.

Fuck, Y/N.

We both realize what had really just happened at about the same time. Standing still, Pansy still looks good. I reach out to grab her waist, but she steps back. I expect her to hit me or slap me, but she doesn't. She just grabs her things and changes back into her clothes. She leaves the room, closing the door gently behind her. Before closing the door, though, she gives me a nervous glance.

It makes me feel guilty.

I should be.

Pansy Parkinson

Once the door of the study closes behind me, I make a run for it. Stumbling over my own feet as i lean against the wall for support. My legs were sore and burning, and I really needed to sit down but I couldn't. I don't care how long it takes for me to get to that bedroom. I just need to get there.

Fuck.

FUCK.

Pansy Parkinson, you have really done it now.

You're a horrible friend.

You just fucked your best friend's boyfriend.

You're so fucking-

Just fucking kill yourself.

Just do it, Pansy.

Nobody fucking cares about you.

Your parents don't.

Draco doesn't. He's just horny as fuck, and you

happened to be there.

Adrian doesn't.

Y/N definitely doesn't.

You're the fucking worst.

Kill yourself, Pansy.

Do it.

Just fucking do it.

Scrambling, I fumble through everything in my room until I find what I'm looking for. Throwing clothes, books, and bags behind me. I look through my old school bag and feel it instantly. Feeling for the wooden handle at the bottom of the fabric. I whirl it out with force aiming the blade outwards, so I don't shoot out at me.

Why are you afraid, Pansy?

You shouldn't be.

This is the best way.

The Slytherin Common Room - D.M. ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें