Chapter 4; Claire Curvel

I strolled around idly as that woman Andrea stood up on top of Dale's RV

I strolled around idly as that woman Andrea stood up on top of Dale's RV. I learned everyone's names pretty quickly, except for some guy that they said wasn't here, a little boy Hershel was nursing back to health, and some little girl that was missing. I hoped they find that little girl, who I also learned was the petite woman named Carol's daughter. They were all really kind. It's nice knowing that good people still exist in this world. They were completely different from the group I was associated with.

It would be nice to stay here, but I had to get back to my group. Even though I know how evil my group is, I still had to go because Randall was still there. He was still my family and I have questions about what happened. Besides, I just felt safer in this world with at least Randall still with me.

"You gonna keep kicking dirt around everywhere," Glenn called out to me as he walked past me.

"Sorry," I mumbled, snapping out of my thoughts of Randall from the distraction.

I turned to look at the house, seeing Maggie watch Glenn with a frown. There's like a weird tension between them. What's up with them? I noticed it pretty quickly from just observing everyone here.

"Walker! Walker!" Andrea shouted.

I scooted back towards the house, my heart beat picking up. I still had the images of running for my life from the no brainers flashing in my mind. Glenn ran off somewhere as Rick came over quickly. "Just the one?" He asked towards Andrea.

I gazed at her worriedly as she looked through a pair of binoculars. "I bet I can nail it from here," She challenged.

"No no, Andrea put the gun down!"

Glenn came back over with a few weapons, along with T-Dog who had a bat. I frowned as Shane came limping over also, his shirt open. "Don't you think you should take it easy with that leg?" I directed towards him. I didn't know the man and honestly I didn't like the way he seemed, but I know of my wrist hurt, his leg had to feel the same.

He smirked, tossing a small pocket knife to me. I caught it -looking towards him in confusion. "If you're so worried about me why don't you come along sunshine"

I frowned, but nonetheless followed them. I wasn't worried about him. Just thought if he had to move fast he wasn't getting anywhere and it's better for two slow people to work together than one. "Claire!" Maggie shouted. "Where do you think you're going?"

"To help," I shouted back, ignoring her worried tone. Not like I was going to do much with my ankle and wrist anyway though. I was still waiting for the opportunity to get away from here.

It's just one walker. Plus Rick and them seemed to know what they were doing so I wasn't worried at all about getting hurt with all the injuries I had. I just need to be able to scope out some of the land.

"Shane hold up," Rick started. "Hershel wants to deal with walkers."

"What for, man? We got it covered."

Losing Hope *EDITING*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara