The Store

Gwyn awoke to Azriel's hot body pressed into her...again.

  She would never get used to having him in her bed, every night was like the first time. Gwyn nuzzled her nose into his neck as she twisted her body to lay on his.

  He murmured half asleep, but his hands were already pulling her on top of him.

 "I love waking up to you," he whispered as he finally opened his eyes. Gwyn smiled down at him as she bent to kiss him slowly.

  Azriel gripped her backside through the nightgown and then ever so gently, began to slide down her underwear.

 "Is this okay?" he muttered in the kiss.

 "Yes," she breathed down on him.

  Once her underwear was off, Azriel began to rub her sinfully.

  Gwyn only grinded down on his body, trying to get more friction on her centre. 

  And when his fingers reached her wetness, Gwyn moaned out and bit into his shoulder.

 "You trust me?"

 "Yes, baby."

  He only smirked, "Hold on tight."

 In one quick move, he grabbed her whole body with his incredible strength and slid her up to sit directly on his face.

 "Suffocate me with those thighs," his bulging arms worked to hold her parted thighs.

  Gwyn had to fix her balance by holding onto the headboard, she did not want to put too much pressure on him.

  But, Azriel squeezed her down to straddle his nose and mouth.

  And he started to lick and suck, causing Gwyn to grip sturdily onto the headboard. Her hair had become wild as it sprung down her back in sweaty locks. Her gown straps slid down, making her look like a sensual mess.

  Azriel only continued to suckle every bit of her wetness, using his tongue to trace patterns on the place's that made her go weak.

  Then his one hand went to reach out towards the night table drawer. His fingers picked up the newly cleaned clear toy.

  Gwyn groaned out just at the sight of it again.

  She felt Azriel's wicked smile under her as he brought it towards her. His veins bulged in his arms as he lifted her for a moment.

  Then he inserted the toy in her opening...all while licking everywhere.

 "Cauldron," Gwyn gasped as she moved against his face.

  He had one hand now guiding the toy, while the other hand reached up to squeeze her nipples.

  Then he thrusted the toy so deep and tongued her clit in sync so perfectly. 

  Gwyn was now moving aimlessly, she was not sure of anything but the pleasure.

 "Yes, ride my face baby," he gasped under her.

 "Just like that," he went back to suck her so possessively. 

  Gwyn just rolled her head back, letting her hair curtain around them all as she trusted her hips with the toy.

 "Ugh-" she whimpered and grasped the bed in order to add pressure to her moves.

  His tongue worked faster, the toy was inserted deeper.

  And there was no way to deny the orgasm anymore, because she was already spiralling.

  Gwyn put all her body weight on his face as she rode the pleasure.