Let's Play

Gwyn had been lounging in the townhouse all day.

  Rhysand had given the group the weekend off because he was busy traveling to several courts.

  But, the High Lord definitely gave Azriel a large amount of work because the Shadowsinger had been sitting in his office for hours.

  Gwyn had been staring at the closed office doors from morning to dawn...

  It was all so ridiculous... the way Gwyn became agitated when she did not have Azriel's attention.

  She did not want to bother him from his work, so she climbed the steps and decided to dress in one of his black silk shirts.

  She wanted to be wrapped around his smell...his feel.

  Her fingers pulled along her new necklace as she headed back to the living room and sat directly across from the office doors.

  Gwyn began to read one of her books, her hands were unable to stop fiddling with the diamonds.

  The seconds ticked on the clock beside her.

  Tick.

  Tick.

  Tick.

  She missed him, even if it had been barely a day since they spoke.

  Gwyn slammed her book shut as she stood from the couch and headed to the liquor cabinet. There was two clean glasses available for her to use and she decided to hold onto them. Then she stood on her toes to collect his most favourite whiskey.

  With drinks and glasses in hand, Gwyn went to knock on the office door.

  When she did not hear anything, she decided to spring the door open a slit.

 "Hey, baby," Azriel said from his desk.

  The Shadowsinger did not look up at her, instead he was rubbing his hair furiously as he was scribbling at a parchment. 

  His eyes had become blood shot...erratic.

  Gwyn paced slowly towards him as he continued to write something.

  She made it to the desk and sat herself on the edge of the desk, beside the papers.

  Gwyn was facing him, her thigh was touching his arm as he fidgeted with the pen.

  Then she clanked the whiskey and glasses on the paper he was looking at.

  He smirked wickedly and finally lifted his gaze to her.

  Azriel leaned back in his leather chair as he finally analyzed what she was wearing.

 "I like my shirt on you...alot," he almost growled

  Gwyn tilted her head towards him, "I missed you...so I put it on.."

  He ran a hand up her thigh, "You missed me?"

 "Yes...I miss having your attention."

  Azriel smiled at that, "You always have my attention...you are always in my head."

"Well, it does not seem like it today," Gwyn teased as she stood.

 "Oh?"

 "Yes, I think you should stop work immediately," she pushed back into the chair as she climbed into his lap, trailing each leg carefully.

 "Saving the world is not important to you, Priestess?" he gripped her thighs, bunching the material of his shirt in his fists.

 "Saving the world has made me bored today..." Gwyn bent to kiss his neck.