Adjustments

Gwyn awoke to a hot body pressed against her.

She only leaned her head back, baring her neck to him.

Azriel was awake behind her, the sound of rustling must have alerted him. He grazed his lips along her shoulder and up her neck.

"Good morning, Sweetheart."

Gwyn twisted her head slightly so that she could reach his mouth. He gasped at her touch, complying pressure to the morning kiss.

  They began to breathe hotly, grasping each other with such an intensity. 

  Then his hands were moving along her side and down to her exposed thigh.

  She moved against his hardness, making him moan out sluggishly. 

  They were both so disheveled, drowsy, and so aroused.

"Touch me," Gwyn took his hand and brought it up her body. Then she leaned on her side and gripped the comforter as he began to rub her.

Azriel's tongue was sucking patterns on her neck, no doubt leaving marks for witnesses. Then his hand was moving under her dress and up to her breasts.

  He squeezed and tweaked both of them, causing such a sweet friction.

"I missed these," he put more pressure on both nipples.

  Gwyn was moaning softly in her pillow, her knuckles turning white from gripping the bed.

  His fingers were moving in circles, groping her soft skin in his hands.

  Her entire body was burning...pulsing.

  With his other hand, he slid under them and reached for her chin, leading her back to his mouth.

  And she was gasping pathetically in his mouth, the feel of his fingers on her aching nipples were too much.

"Where else do you want me to touch?" his chest heaved on her back.

  Gwyn could not speak any more...

With her trembling fingers, she took his hand that was on her chest and led it down to her centre.

"Rub," she breathed out.

Then those scared fingers began to rub her centre so sweetly...capturing every bit of her slick to create the best tension.

Gwyn was groaning out, grinding against his hardness.

Then his fingers moved in a faster pace, making it hard to breathe.

"Ah," she bent to bite her pillow.

Azriel took one of her thighs and parted it, sliding it against his leg...opening her up to an extreme.

His hand that was underneath the couple slid to cup her throat gently.

"What else do you want,Priestess?" he rasped against her.

"Ugh," she leaned her neck against his hand.

"One finger.."

  He growled gently to the request, placing one of his legs between her's so that she would remain bare to him.

  Then he took one of those ribbed fingers and gently inserted it in the spot that was pulsing.

  She screamed out, but Azriel already captured her mouth, silencing her while doing so.

  Then he began to thrust his finger knuckle deep, reaching places inside her that she never knew existed.

  All while doing that, his thumb was caressing her clit.