Are you watching?

Warning: Please read my comment for this line before you continue reading.

  Gwyn crossed her leg on the couch, her red toes were showcased in the elegant high shoes she chose to wear.

  Her thigh was left exposed as she was sitting in another black slip dress, clinging to her body. Azriel sat beside her in one those silk buttoned black shirts that made her feel faint.

  He carefully placed a reassuring hand along that sliver of bare skin, making her heart race.

  Any kind of contact made her go into overdrive.

  The acts they participated in last night were still in her mind and she did not think they would erase quickly.

  Azriel wore a blush for the remainder of the evening...he was still trying to catch his breath after what she had done to him.

  He was even more perfect than she originally thought...bigger than she felt through his pants.

  Azriel completely unraveled and she barely even took his tip.

  Gwyn could not imagine over time...when she was able to take more...how he would react.

  And the way he fisted her hair...

  Gwyn sat straight, squeezing her thighs, trying to regain her composer.

  She had to remain cool as they currently had an audience.

  Nesta and Cassian had asked to meet back at the house, so they could collectively share their decision.

  Cassian had an arm around his mate as they snuggled in the couch across.

 "I do not know the full nature of your relationship...but I just want you both on the same page," Cassian finally spoke, gazing between Gwyn and Azriel.

  Nesta had not told him, and Gwyn felt her heart warm.

  Azriel also had not told his best friend..

  Gwyn reached her hand and grasped Azriel's.

 "We have one condition," Azriel started.

  Cassian raised his brow, "We also have one condition."

  No one spoke, the fire was crackling between them...the room full of a heavy tension.

 "Go first," Azriel announced. 

  Cassian sat upright, "We are not going to be fully naked...our private areas will be covered.."

  Nesta licked her lips, nodding, "Yes..Cassian is a very jealous man...but I am also jealous myself...so I think it would be best this way."

  Gwyn let out a breath, "We are definitely fine with that.."

 "What is your condition?" Cassian turned to Azriel.

  Azriel gulped his whiskey, everyone waiting on what they had decided.

 "You two are keeping it clean tonight...no fucking..." Azriel paused.

 "We will only watch tonight if you are love making."

  Nesta and Cassian smiled at each other, blushing at the announcement.

 "Too intense for you, Az?" Cassian chuckled, leaning over to fill himself a glass.

 "We are taking it slow right now..." Azriel put an arm around Gwyn's shoulder.

 "Well, we will keep it vanilla tonight...do not want to scare off the guests," Cassian answered.

 "Why are you two so eager for this?" Gwyn broke out.