- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇 -

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

【。_。】 . 【。_。】

"Hey did you hear about the chief's nephew, Shuichi Saihara?"

"Yeah, I did . . ."

"Wait, what about him..?"

"Well, truth is....

.. he's got a boyfriend ! "

It wasn't an unusual sight for whenever Kokichi to come around the agency for him to get stares of curiosity and awe. Mostly because he was cute, playful, and out spoken, and someone like him was dating Shuichi whom was quiet, reserved and well mannered. Whenever Kokichi would come to see Shuichi, mostly so they could walk home together or go out on one of Shuichi's rare breaks, Oma would get curious stares from all the officers; sometimes they got flustered by him, and Kokichi would take advantage and tease and taunt them even more, and therefore,  he probably ended up stealing the hearts of everyone in the station excluding Shuichi's uncle.

Kokichi was leaning against the front desk, his fingers tapping away at his phone.

"Saihara-chan said he would get off ten minutes ago... What's taking so long..?"  He wondered, pouting as he leaned his cheek against his fist, unaware his presence was once again a slight distraction to all the offciers who came by.

Meanwhile, Shuichi who was husy typing away at his computer and had lost track of time, didn't know Kokichi was here. Until someone came into his office and informed him.

"Uh, hey, Shuichi-kun? Your boyfriend is here." One of his colleague's whispered to him.

Shuichi froze. Immediately he asked if Kokichi had done anything wrong, but was relieved to hear Kokichi hadn't. The detective quickly got up and picked up his things before grabbing his coat and hat, putting them on as he quickly made his way to go meet his boyfriend who was waiting for him.

As he approached Kokichi, Shuichi slowed down from a fast speed walk to a slower pace , though turned red as his eyes trailed up Kokichi's figure. His boyfriend was wearing a black leather skirt with suspenders that went over a large oversized white and purple long sleeve shirt that looked cropped over his belly button, he had ripped tights, rings and earrings, a checkered bandana around his neck, black glossy boots with hollow platforms filled with dice that rattled whenever he moved his feet. Honestly, Kokichi dressing up never changed. Though... a few things about him did.

"Saihara-chan!" Kokichi exclaimed, a bright smile on his face as he ran to meet Shuichi, whom was holding out his hands, expecting a hug, but instead was met with Oma punching his gut and Kokichi crying suddenly. Honestly, Kokichi wasn't that strong, he just caught Shuichi off guard.

"Whaaaa!!! Saihara-chan knew today was important and spent a whole extra ten minutes forgetting me !" Kokichi wailed, starting to earn a few looks, but everyone is used to Kokichi's antics. Except for Shuichi's uncle who would snap Kokichi back into proper behavior in a single second with one glance.

"A-acK.. O-Oma-kun.." Shuichi gasped, holding his stomach in pain. After a second, he recovered enough to smile at Kokichi and cup his cheeks, using his thumba to wipe away Kokichi's tears.

"S-sorry. How did your test go?" Shuichi asked, hopefully getting a retry. Kokichi blinked, immediately his tears vanished and he pulled out a few papers held by a paper clip.

"Lookie! I passed the exam!" Kokichi announced proudly, earning an excited smile from Shuichi, who also looked proud of the other and listened as Kokichi happily continued.

"I mean, sure I'll have to still go through training and stuff... but when I'm done, I can become a police officer and work with you, Saihara-chan.." Kokichi finished, watching Shuichi who was looking at the papers and results Kokichi had gotten.

"You did amazing, Kokichi.." Shuichi replied softly, leaning down and giving Kokichi a kiss on the forehead. "I have to admit... when you told me about wanting to work in law enforcement, I was... a bit surprised," he confessed.

Kokichi hummed, folding his arms behind the back of his head.

"Well... back then... when I was under Shinguji's control... I couldn't do anything... I let those men I was with dig their own graves because it was their life or mine.." Kokichi muttered, lowering his arms to his sides.

"I don't want to let more people die, I just want to use my life to save someone for once, instead of letting it kill people .."

He was silent after that, and so was Shuichi. But finally Shuichi took Kokichi's hand , causing the smaller to look up at him.

"You've changed a lot since I first met you," Shuichi commented, his expression gentle, his gazed lovingly at the other, who now looked extremely embarrassed for being all honest and it making his boyfriend be all sappy.

"I-I was lying! S-Stop being cringy!" Kokichi exclaimed, turning his blushing face away. "L-like hell I care thaaat much for other people!" But Shuichi only laughed at him.

"Of course. My bad.." he chuckled, picking up his briefcase and beginning to lead Kokichi and him towards the front door. "You know, we should celebrate in honor of your achievement today," he said, earning an agreeing nod from Kokichi.

"Really!?~"

"Mhm." Shuichi hummed back, glancing down at Kokichi who was hugging onto his arm.

"Hmm.. Maybe ice-cream? Oh! Saihara-chan! Can we have ice-cream?" Kokichi asked. Shuichi stopped in his steps, looking a bit disappointed.

"I... was hoping we could maybe celebrate in a different way.." he murmered, making Oma looked confused, until he understood, smirked and stood up on his toes.

"If Saihara-chan wants a private celebration, I still have my old toys back at home~" Kokichi whispered in the detective's ear. What? It wasn't like Kokichi was going to just throw out all his old gags and playthings from his previous job. What a waste that would be!

But Shuichi turned red by Kokichi's response, but looked sheepishly excited to hear that.

"W-Well then... let's go home and celebrate.."

The detective decided as he held the door open for Kokichi, and the two left the station.

THE END

【。_。】 . 【。_。】