- 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃, 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 -

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

【。_。】 . 【。_。】

Stepping out of his car, a young man dressed in a dark suit stood up, gazing up at the large casino in front of him. He brushed back his navy hair. To dress for this occasion is what he has accomplished. After all, he needed to fit in with the high class that would be here, because standing out wouldn't do at all. True, Shuichi only ended up in these situations because of his job; like tonight. The moon was full and the feeling of anxiety and excitement shivered through the crisp air.

"Kokichi said there was hidden part of the building where Shinguji would be.." Shuichi hummed under his breath to himself. He took a deep breath, then began to walk forward in the direction of the bright neon-lit casino.

Inside was just as Shuichi expected: wealthy people gambling, wine was being handed out like water, the sound of clattering coins, slot machines rolling, clinking of glasses and chatter and talking filled Shuichi's ears. The place was lit up brightly, gold chandeliers hung up on the high ceilings, red velvet carpet covered most of the floor, and where it didn't, monochrome checkered tiles decorated the floor and walls. The scent of expensive perfume and cigars was everywhere.

It was a bit overwhelming to take in so much at once, but Shuichi managed and began to make his way through the casino, keeping his eye out for Kokichi - or Korekiyo.

Sitting down at the bar which was probably three times the size compared to the once at Wisteria Nights, Shuichi ordered a drink in hopes of not seeming suspicious by just walking around. His eyes studied the room from where he sat. Suddenly, he sensed someone behind him.

"That security guard with the dark hair and spider tattoo on his neck works for Shinguji-chan.." Kokichi whispered in Shuichi's ear.

Shuichi tensed, then relaxed when he realized who it was behind him. Without turning around, Shuichi spoke up in the same quiet tone Kokichi was using.

"Does he know where Korekiyo Shinguji is hiding?"

"Mhmm. He'll know exactly where he is."

"Where will you be?" Shuichi asked.

Kokichi smiled a bit at the back of Shuichi's head before his gaze went back to the secrerity guard they were watching. "In the basement there's a stage and setup for VIP stripping shows. I'll be there. I bet Shinguji-chan will be somewhere nearby watching."

Shuichi nodded slightly, indicating he understood. So he needed to follow that guard. "I need you to keep Shinguji's attention. No doubt he'll be watching you perform."

"True," Kokichi agreed. "I'll keep everyone's eyes on me while you find our man."

"Were you able to do the thing I asked about?"

"Yep! Everything is set up," replied Kokichi, grinning in awe as he watched Shuichi act all detective. "Buuut...your plan is pretty risky. Everything has gotta work perfectly. One mistake and we're both dead."

Shuichi knew that. He knew what he put together was a risky and even dirty plan. He was going all in, betting everything he had on this. It was win or lose, do or die. It was gamble with high stakes for the loser.

"I better get going. I have to get back or he'll notice I'm gone." Kokichi patted Shuichi's back, meaning he would be on his way. He was about to walk away when Shuichi instinctively grabbed his wrist.

"Please... be careful, Oma-kun.." he murmured softly, keeping his eyes ahead of him.

Kokichi paused, smiled mischievously and gently pulled away from Shuichi's hold.

"I'll totally be careful. No lie," he promised before walking away, his purple head and white suit vanished within the crowd.

Shuichi held his breath until Kokichi was out of sight. Then he looked over st the security gaurd Kokichi pointed out. The gaurd was talking to someone via headset before turning around and heading down a hallway out of the main part of the casino.

Quickly and causally as possible, Shuichi got up and sped-walk through the guests playing games, gambling and or walking around. He navigated his way through the crowd until he reached the hallway he saw the guard leave through. Shuichi went down the hallway, peeking around corners, keeping close enough to follow the gaurd further into the building where less guests were occupied at. Eventually the guard paused in front of rows of slot machines that were up against the wall. He put a coin in one, pulled the lever twice, then Shuichi watched as a doorknob popped out if the wall with a small *CLICK* and the guard turned it to reveal a door that was camouflaged in the wall.

Just as the gaurd was shutting the door behind him, someone pulled the door open and hit the back of his neck, causing him to stagger, stumble, and fall to the floor unconscious.

Shutting the door quickly behind him, Shuichi realized the door led to a spiral downcase leading somewhere underneath the building. Maybe to the basement?

"Shinguji-chan will be nearby watching."

What Kokichi mentioned before came to mind. Shuichi didn't waste any time, and stepped over the knocked out gaurd and quickly headed down the spiraling staircase that led deeper and deeper under the casino.

.
.
.

Kokichi winced as he slipped the sleeveless, leather swimsuit-like piece of clothing on. It was extremely tight, and how he was supposed to strip from it without tearing it was beyond Kokichi. Maybe that was Korekiyo's perverted intention.

Glancing at him in the mirror, Kokichi tried to hide how nervous he looked. He was wearing fishnet tights, black boots that reached his knees and matched the gloves he was wearing. Even with the skimpy clothes and makeup, as confident as he usually felt when performing, he wasn't. Kokichi was worried.

"I gotta make this the best show. I gotta keep their attention on me," Kokichi said out loud, grabbing the edge of his vanity as he stared at his reflection. He swallowed down his negative doubts.

"I have to keep Shinguji's attention on me.."

This was it. If Kokichi was the popular stripper and entertainer as he was supposed to be, now was the time to prove it to everyone and give it all he had.

"I can't let Saihara-chan down," he told himself, picking up the bunny ears that were sitting in the box still, and setting them on his head.

"So, I'll keep everyone's dirty minds busy while my beloved Saihara-chan to do what he needs to do."

The door behind opened, and a man, another security guard, let Kokichi know it was his turn.

The entertainer gave himself one more glance in the mirror before turning away and following the guard to the stage.

【。_。】 . 【。_。】