- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 -

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

【。_。】 . 【。_。】

Some of the most amusing people were the ones who thought themself lucky, and others even luckier to associate themselves with them.  These people were often fools with nothing actually going for them, but they had big , hungry egos in need to be fed, and if starved they began to panic and become nothing but they pathetic creatures they were.

This is how Kokichi Oma saw many of the people who came to the bar and began to flirt or awe over him. He had a knack for telling these people out. These older, most of the time married, odd-ball men who came here thinking they were so great and would have people like Kokichi flock over to them like pigeons. It was terribly painful to watch.  So he had to make use of them somehow and create his own personal amusement out of them.

"So...how old are you?~"

Kokichi would smile innocently in reply to the question , leaning into the palm of his hand, his colored nails shined a metallic hue in the bar's overhead yellow and blue lights. "Ah, only twenty-two. But I might be lyinnng~"  that last part always got them. Kokichi would laugh to himself. Did these guys honestly think they were that amazing? How many card tricks, flirts, and overused one liners did Kokichi have to suffer through before his head hurt ? Seriously , he had standards. But there was always one idiot who thought they were all that and Kokichi entertained them till he got bored.

Kokichi Oma: basically the star attraction as a dancer here at Wisteria Nights - a popular gay bar and club squeezed in an alley behind a dozen tiny freelanced shops, clubs and a million other little bars mixed in. This place was on the outskirts of the city, and not many people lived nearby. The area of called Liquor City for all the clubs and bars that were in this small section of town, but Wisteria Nights was definitely the most popular to go to of all- and thus, got the most customers for Kokichi to play with.

But Kokichi wasn't just known as Liquor City's best exotic dancer, but also he was known as a terrible player , playboy , you get it. Someone would catch his eye and he would easily put up any facade they he thought suited their taste. He would get to sleep with them once, maybe twice, then get bored and wouldn't bother to actually text or call back as he would promise. Some people knew that, but tried to use it as an advantage just to sleep with Oma, which didn't work if they bored him. Kokichi just got bored so easily. Nobody could keep him entertained enough for him to actually care. Much like this guy he was still unfortunately talking to.

"God... so boring..." Kokichi was mentally groaning under his deadpanned expression as he listened to this guy go on and on about something that was probably supposed to be impressing, but Kokichi had the conversation blocked out. "I get I'm irresistibly cute... but they think they can just come up to me whenever they want.."  It was barely 9:00 PM. Kokichi didn't start performing until ten. Seriously, he was only interested keeping the lousy guys company when he was getting payed for it. Otherwise, no thanks.

"I just wish there was someone new to play with for once... everyone who comes here I slept with and or they're boring as hell.." he whined to himself. Kokichi wanted some new blood- someone different.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go get ready for later."  Kokichi sighed as he jumped out of the bar stool he was sitting in and landed on his feet. "This conversation was totally being dragged on. Sorry not sorry , but you're definitely not my type. " he said bluntly without remorse, completely dismissing the man who froze in shock by Kokichi's sudden change in attitude.

"Serves him right. He can go try and impress someone else."

But as Kokichi was trying to make his way past, the man grabbed his arm suddenly.

"H-hey! Let me go!" Kokichi cried out, annoyed as he was trying to get his arm free, but this was starting to seriously hurt and he was a lot smaller than the other guy. Oma winced in pain as his arm was gripped tighter. The customer leaned into his face.

"Who do you think you are you little brat?"

Kokichi tried to lean away, and it seemed other customers were starting to take notice of the situation. But before any of them could interfere, someone already did.

"I should teach you some manners-" the customers was about to grab Kokichi's other arm, but someone grabbed the large, unattractive hand and held it firmly.

"Excuse me, but I don't think he's interested.."

"H-huh-" the customer seemed susprised and stopped. Kokichi also stopped and looked up at who had gotten themselves into this situation that didn't have anything to do with them.

But then Kokichi's eyes widened.

"Leave him alone, sir." The customer was pushed back by a young man with dark blue hair, soft golden eyes that also held a glint of maturity. He was wearing a white button up and black trousers and jacket. He was very handsome, and Kokichi found his attention completly absorbed by him in a split second. This guy was definitely the most attractive Kokichi had ever seen. And was definitely not from around here.

After a few curses aimed at Kokichi and this new stranger, the customer left, leaving the two of them there.

"He's really hot in his own way ..."

Kokichi blinked out of his fantasies when his hand was taken by two hands. 

"Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice you when I came in..." Shuichi started , smiling a charming soft smile at the other, yet it held something else.

"And.. I was really hoping we could get to know each other.." he said. Shuichi had been watching Kokichi all day from another bar across the street, and went with a more polite , mild-mannered approach towards him at first. And then his tone changed and he leaned close to Kokichi's ear.

"Maybe... you'll be more interested in me than that other guy.."

And after a moment, Kokichi's expression of surprise faded, and his lips grew into a wide, playful smirk.

"Nishishi~..sounds intriguing..."

Finally things were turning out to get more exciting after all.

【。_。】 . 【。_。】