- 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃 -

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

【。_。】 . 【。_。】

"Isn't it obvious...?" Rantaro weakly chuckled, shaking his head before the look of doom overcame his expression as he looked Shuichi dead in the eye.

"The One Night Killer did . . "

Shuichi felt his stomach sink then sink deeper when he heard Rantaro's answer, though part of him expected the worst to come for a reply. The blue-headed male sat there, silent.

"I'm sure you can figure out who they are.." Rantaro said, a faint smile tried to tug at his smile. "After all... who was the other suspect you had besides me?" Rantaro asked, letting go of Shuichi's shoulder.

Shuichi spoke up.

"Someone Kokichi is closed to, someone he can report to..."

Rantaro smiled his usual smile once again.

Shuichi's eyes glanced at the door to the club before he looked back at the bartender.

"Korekiyo Shinguji."

Rantaro winked, quietly clinking his tongue and shot Shuichi a finger gun gesture.

"Bingo."

Shuichi swallowed, his expression was serious. He grabbed both of Rantaro's shoulders. "I need you to tell me everything.." he stated, his tone low and firm. He wasn't taking a no for an answer.

.
.
.

"What's wrong dear ?" Korekiyo asked as he held out a large heart-shaped box of chocolate to the other. "Why, you.... seem most displeased as of late..." No matter what Kiyo tried lately, it seemed Kokichi was angry with him... more than usual that is. "After everything I've done for you, can't I at least see those beautiful eyes of yours?"

Kokichi stood there, his arms crossed over his chest, his gaze to the side and down to the floor, as he refused to look at the man sitting behind the desk. Both were alone in Korekiyo's office.

"I don't want your crappy dollar-store valued candy," shot back Oma with a huff, ignoring Kiyo's comments and blowing out an exhale to push some locks of hair out of his face.

Korekiyo smiled with interest at the other. Almost like Kokichi was some sort of fascinating pet of his. The masked man pulled out another box, setting it on the desk in front of him after taking the box of chocolate and dropping it in the trashcan under his desk.

"Your outfit for your next performance," he said, earning a small glance from Oma. "We've been invited by a friend of mine to entertain at their casino. The private show will be in the back..." he said, the second sentence sounded darker. Korekiyo pushed the box a bit closer to Kokichi.

Oma stared at the gift before reluctantly picking it up, pulling off the ribbon and taking off the lid. Inside the box was a neatly folded sexy black bunny suit. Like something you'd see an anime girl figurine wearing.

"Oh. How cute," commented Kokichi without much enthusiasm.

"Kekeke~ Was that another of your lies?"