- 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 -

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

【。_。】 . 【。_。】

Kokichi was practically being led to the back of the bar to one of the private rooms by Shuichi. There were a few small rooms made specifically for private customer entertainment from the workers who had  a job like Kokichi's- when not dancing, might strip for extra cash, and you could probably guess it didn't often just stop there which is why Kokichi looked so excited as he was quickly pushed against the door by the taller male in front of him. The room shut off most of the music and chatting from the bar, so it was a lot quieter and easier to hear without having to speak up.

"Jeez , y'know, I usually charge my clients first~" Kokichi snickered as his wrists were pinned over his head. Ah, whoever this guy really was , he had a way of getting Kokichi turned on by that smirk on his face and how he could probably overpower him easily with advantage of height and most likely strength.

Shuichi leaned closer , his eyes seemed lustfully dazed as he eyed the other. "I'm sure you'll end up with compensation after this.." he murmered, and just as his lips were about to touch Kokichi's.  .  .

*GRIP*

Suddenly , Shuichi's hold on Kokichi's wrist tightened tremendously, causing the smaller to hiss out in pain. Kokichi looked at him confused.

"O-ow! That's hurts!..."

"Now listen up.." Shuichi's flattering, playful tone had turned more serious. He kept the other trapped against the door. This way, he couldn't get away before listening to what Shuichi had to say. Thankfully the door was locked and Kokichi didn't have the upper hand right now.

Kokichi was still trying to figure out what was going on. He didn't do anything that this guy knew about. Right ? He tried to struggle free. Now being overpowered didn't seem like such a turn on anymore. "Dumbass ! This hurts! Let me go right no-" but Shuichi's other hand covered his mouth.

"Be quiet. I'm not here to play around." Shuichi spoke, trying to keep as quiet as possible like if someone could hear them. Which those chances were unlikely , they were still chances. "You're Kokichi Oma, right ? I hear you're a real celebrity around here." From the information Shuichi gathered the last week of him scouting this area, it seemed everyone knew about Oma, and Oma probably knew a lot about his personal clients and the customers who came to this bar.

Kokichi furrowed his brows and said some sort of snotty, crude comment in reply, but it was barely audible with Shuichi's hand on his mouth. He kept trying to pull away, but he couldn't win physically against Shuichi- whom also added- "Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. I have a few questions, then I'll leave you alone." He gave Kokichi a look. "I'm going to remove my hand. Just don't make me regret it, please." And with that, Shuichi slowly pulled his hand away and Kokichi took a breath.

"Are you a cop or something..?" Oma muttered, sounding irritated as he glared up at Shuichi.

Shuichi shook his head. "No. But I'm asking you questions. Not vise versa. " He couldn't let his identity as a detective be found out, then any chance of getting Kokichi to speak out may vanish. It was best to do this all undercover, Shuichi decided.

Kokichi turned his nose up at him. "Then what do you want to know?" He muttered, annoyed that this is where everything led to.