- 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 -

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

【。_。】 . 【。_。】

The nightclub had three floors in all. The first and second for guest, but the third was reserved for employees or special customers, but most of all, it was where the man behind the scenes spend a lot of his time running this place.

"Shinguji-chan is pretty chill. Don't worry. He's not that crazy , unlike like the rest of us here." Kokichi kindly assured Shuichi as Kokichi was showing him the way. Now Shuichi wasnt sure how honest Oma was, but he wasnt taking any chances and decided to prepare for the unexpected.

They easily walked past two security guards who both slyly greeted Kokichi as he walked by. Shuichi noticed and resisted to make a face. He also couldn't help but feel a stinging pain where Kokichi put his fingers earlier, and it made Shuichi wince every now and again while he was walking. Luckily he didn't think Kokichi noticed at first, until Shuichi nearly stumbled. Then Kokichi caught attention, blinked, then smirked. He grabbed Shuichi's fingers and held them to his mouth.

"If you want , you can put yours into me next time..~" he whispered playfully, earning a shocked and flustered glare from Shuichi. But Kokichi pretended he didn't see it, and stuck out his tongue, about to put Shuichi's fingers into his mouth, but luckily Shuichi pulled his hand away before that happened.

"You're too horny for your own good.." Shuichi mumbled, holding his hand close to his chest like Kokichi might try and take it again. But he earned a laugh from the smaller instead.

"Haha! You think so ?" Kokichi grinned innocently, pointing at himself as he acted totally different than just a moment ago. If Kokichi was the one responsible for the killings, or played a role in them happening, he was flabbergasted that he could act this way. Still, Shuichi couldn't find a motive if Kokichi was
responsible yet. And you never knew someone's true self until you've seen their core.

"Right this way.." Kokichi pushed open two holographic doors to reveal a large room. Honestly everything in there had an eery yet intimidating feeling to it; there was dark couches, an extremely poshed dark oak, and very thick, director's styled desk with a young man, a little older probably than both Kokichi and Shuichi, whom was sitting behind it. The man had very long black hair, sharp piercing yellow eyes, and milky skin. However, the most interesting psychical aspect of him, was the black mask he wore over the lower half of his face. This made Shuichi pay attention. Why would someone wear a mask if they didn't have something to hide, was something Shuichi thought to himself.

"Heya Shinguji-chan. This is the guy I mentioned last time." Kokichi said , gestering to Shuichi beside him as he introduced him. But the one being introduced felt his stomach sink. What did Kokichi say about him-

"Ah, if I remember, " started Shinguji. "He's the one you kept telling me you were going to have sex with. How did that experience turn out in the end? I'm fascinated in all the details you have to offer. " He asked, his tone calm, settle, yet had a mysterious ring to it whenever he spoke. He gave off a strange vibe. But Shuichi was flabbergasted that this guy was actually interested in him and Kokichi, well, doing what was no concern of Korekiyo's. What happened to saying hello as a greeting !?

But before Kokichi could answer , Shuichi stepped closer and spoke up. "Actually," he said, not wanting to talk about his private sex life with a complete stranger. "I'm here because I wanted to talk to you, Shinguji-san." Shuichi seemed more serious; his detective mode on now. "There's something I want to talk about with you if ... that's alright."

Korekiyo stared at Shuichi and made Shuichi start to sweat nervously with that look. Surely this king of the club could be intimidatingly creepy. Then Korekiyo nodded , leaning back in his seat. "I would be interested to see what has brought you to me. After all, Oma-kun doesn't waste my time so make yourself at home." he said while gestering for Shuichi to sit down at one of the two chairs in front of the desk. The room only had three walls, Shuichi noticed. What was behind Korekiyo was a large balcony overlooking down both floors of this entire nightclub, giving Kiyo a perfect view of everything below him.

After Shuichi sat down, he glanced over at Kokichi from the corner of his eye, then back at Korekiyo.

Shinguji stared, then sighed. "Very well. Oma-kun. Mind giving us a moment alone. Fret not, I wouldn't dare to steal your boy toy away from you." He assured , leaning into his bandaged hand and used his other one to wave and shoo Kokichi out of the room. The purple-eyed male pouted a bit.

"Fine..." he didn't seem too happy, but his frowny face faded a bit when Korekiyo told him he had a gift he could go fetch outside.

Now Shuichi and Korekiyo were finally alone.

Shuichi didn't want to blow his cover, so he needed to keep careful about this. He reached into his jacket pocket, Korekiyo never even flinched, and Shuichi pulled out a file and opened it. He pulled out the photos of the men that were killed and showed them to the other. These were the pictures that Shuichi found in his suitcase. But he made copies of the pictures, cropping Kokichi out of them. He didn't want anyone to find out Kokichi
was his suspect. That could end badly; either Kokichi running away, or killing Shuichi. Or even scaring the real perpetrator away once they knew Shuichi was looking for them here at this place.

"These men were customers who came to this establishment. I want to know everything you know about them." Shuichi said clearly.

Korekiyo hummed, looking carefully at the pictures before his eyes drifted up to Shuichi. "Ah, are you a cop of some sort ?"

"No. I'm a writer putting together a story about their disappearances."

"I see..."

After a moment of silence between the two men, Korekiyo finally spoke up again.

"If you're that interested,
I have just what you need ."

【。_。】 . 【。_。】