Chapter #18👏🏾😌

This one of my favorite songs 😭 except for [call me by your name] that's my shit✋🏾😂
__________________________

IZUKU POV🥰

The night went fine until a fight broke out.

What fight? Well, let's get into that.

(Before the fight-)

"Let's take shots!"

"Ugh Chile fuck no, I'm out!"

"Oh, but chi if you don't drink or take a shot, I'll throw in a couple of hundreds?"

"Shii I'll think about it!"

"Chi if you don't drink you're automatically a loser!"

"Kacchan-"

"Oh! You wanna go, pretty boy?"

"Hell yeah, I'll beat you like never before!"

"Let's go! Right now me and-"

"Woah, if it isn't miss fuck up."

Everybody turns their head to the voice of the person who said something.

"What mutha fucka?!"

"Oh, did you not hear me the first time? I said miss fuck up! Did you hear me that time shorty?!"

"Chi, you might wanna calm down, okay he's not worth it!"

"Okay, naw it's good, this bitch just mad cause I fucked his bitch!"

She's finna beat his ass, anddddd she has her hands clamped together.

"Look at all the sluts piled together! Such a joke!"

Ch'i was getting heated by the moment.

"Kacchan!"

"I got her Deku.."

"Fuck off monoma! Stop being a dick!"

"Or what?"

Mina and Denki came out of the blue to try and calm chi down as well, it wasn't working.

"Fuck off bro"

Kiri and kacchan stepped in front of us while we were trying to calm chi down.

"Ha! Do you guys hear this? Is this fuck face talking to me!? What a joke! Just because your captain of the basketball team doesn't mean shi-"

Just as I was about to say something, Tommie beat me to it. Well, she punched him in his shit!

*SMACK*

That was all you heard, monoma stumbled back a bit, and she was giving him the works! I've seen ch'i fight and it ain't pretty.

Hands were flying everywhere! It wasn't a little girl fight, this was like
A boxing match. Mostly to ch'i-

The fight kept getting bigger, kacchan, Kiri and Denki jumped in fighting his other teammates.

People started to crowd us, everyone was trying to figure out who was fighting who. It wasn't long until our vice principal came.

"What's going on?"

Mr.yagi yelled out, everyone was scattering, mostly because he was calling security.