Chapter #1💕

3rd POV

All you could hear while the big three got off the stage as they finish dancing, where the sound of applause coming from each dance crew and student. Yes, the big three they call them or as you might know them as Mina ashido, Denki kaminari, and last but least izuku midoriya.

Yes the best dancers you ever laid your eyes on, the way how their body moved in sync, the way how they never missed a beat, how they'll have you mesmerized, and how it seems like they're barely even trying. They could dance their asses off and it wasn't even fair.

The three started to walk to their little change rooms, starting their conversation from earlier.

"Ugh I can't believe we have to go to a different school!" izuku cried out as he started to undress.

"Look I agree this is like our third time moving!" Denki says as he does the exact.

"Right but at least we'll be together, jeez this is our last year of high school ya know so let's make the most of it, plus maybe they'll have better dance studios or even strip clubs~," Mina said as she scrolled through Facebook.

"True beside momma did say that they pay more at her new job then they do here, and she said we'd get our own place just the three of us, like can we ask for a better mom?" Denki says as he finishes.

"Whatever we still have to work we can't just keep depending on mom all the time guys, the strip club doesn't sound too bad" Deku looks at the two as he finishes talking.

"You have a point babes, maybe this time moving won't be so bad, it won't be as boring hopefully and maybe people won't try and use us for money, I'm so tired of getting my heart broken, "Mina said as she fake cry and clutch her heart dramatically.

"I think I'm gonna stay single for the rest of my life." The three said at the same time and started to bust out laughing.

As the three made their way back home to finish packing, each of them had big gift bags in their hands from the dance studio since they'll be moving again, they didn't want to move, they thought that this was going to be their home for good, well they thought wrong.

As they walked through the front door they was greeted by their mom in a tight bear hug,

"Hey my babies! so did you guys finish packing, oh and how were your dance lessons, I really hope they have a dance studio where we move too, I love seeing my babies dancing!"

Their mom had said while mumbling. "Mom!" The three had said as they laughed at her habit," wow mom guess izu does get the mumbling from ya"
Denki says playfully, "oh fuck off denks" izu says while rolling his eyes. The two then starts arguing playfully as Mina and inko just watches "come on guys we have to get ready and we don't have all year, I'm ready to see our new house ya know!" Mina says while smacking the two in the back of the head. "Thank you minny." inko said as she walks to the kitchen to finish packing.
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
Time skip brought to you by 𝑝𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝𝑠~
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

As the three finish packing they were all on the couch limbs on each other, breathing heavily tired as sweat drips off their foreheads enjoys the quietness throughout the whole house. "So babes what school do you think we're getting put in?" "Maybe a rich school like always" "I'm thinking U.A, I heard mom talking about it with one of her old friends so most likely that one, I even researched it, it's a really good school besides it being filled with rich snobby kids, we'd never know till we attend" the two just looks at izuku like he just figured out a cure to an incurable disease.

"BAM!!!! I win how does my dust taste" izuku says as he looks up from the tv after beating them in Mario-cart the other two teens just groans in defeat as they toss the remote on the ground. "ugh this is your 7th time beating us since we started!" Denki wines as he falls on minas lap. "well just try harder and maybe you guys would win~" "oh come on zuzu let us beat you one time please?" Mina says as she gives izuku puppy dog eyes.

"Hmm nah I'm good I'm gonna hit the sac, see you two losers in the morning!" izuku chuckles as he turns the tv off and heads to his room. "WAIT FOR US DONT LEAVE US IN THE DARK BY OURSELVES!!" denki and mina yells out running behind izuku to get too their rooms.
Just as izuku was finna close his eye to go to sleep he feels something shuffling in his bed, he slightly turns his head and sees that it's Denki and mina climbing in his bed with him.

"What are you guys doing?" "Nothinnnnggg just wanted to sleep with you..." Mina says as she lays her head on izukus shoulders. "this is your fifth time sleeping in here! what do you guys want now?" "Can't we just sleep in our baby brothers room?" "Baby? We're literally the same age" "sure whatever you say babes" "oh my heavens when we move you two will most definitely be sleeping in your own rooms!" "mmhm but your bed is so big and comfortable." "we have the same bed denks!" "so your point is?" "Ugh just shut up and sleep we have work to do tomorrow!" "Shhh zuzu sleep..." mina says as she starts to doze off.
"Yeah yeah, night minny, night den-den" "night zuku," the two said at the same time as they all fall asleep on top of each other.
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Chapter finally done✔️(1009 words)

See you peeps next chapter ಠ_ಠ

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎