Chapter #15✨

3rd pov

Bakugou, on the other hand, was geeked the fuck up! I mean you would be too if your crush said 'I love you. Jesus, he needs help.

Izuku and ch'i ended up going to the mall, mostly for prom night. And of course to shop.

"I want another piercing, maybe my nipples this time?"

"I don't know babes, I mean think about this before you just rush into things."

"I am, and you got piercings and tattoos!"

"Jeez Izu! Mind ya self!"

"And I do have my nipples pierced..."

Ch'i claimed as she looked away at her phone.

"Yeah, right, you can't even see yo nipples..."

At the same damn time, midoriya and chi look at each other and bust out laughing.

"Alright, stop making fun of my nipples!"

Izuku thinks about what he should wear for the prom night, don't get him wrong, he can most definitely pull a dress and call it a day.

He decided to wear a tight suit that'll show off every single curve of his body (ass) and his muscles.

(cause he wanna be a muscle man🤫)

He and ch'i both thought long and hard about what they were going to wear and they were thinking suits may be matching.

After searching for about damn near an hour, he finally found the perfect suit. It hugged his body in every right way, exactly how he wanted it. On the other hand, shoes wouldn't even be a problem, what's the problem you may ask? His hair but ch'i will handle that but now it's just he ain't got no date, he'll just be lonely. That's what he thinks.

"Heyy! Midobro!"

'What the hell- is that-'

Just as he suspected, Kirishima was running towards his way, calling his name.

"Mido! Nice to see you again! Are you here shopping as well?"

"Umm, yea I am, what about you?"

They both were walking alongside each other, talking about what outfits they have and if they were going to be doing anything later on in the day.

"So? Are you and bakubro going together?"

"I don't- maybe? He didn't ask me yet and I don't want to pressure him into doing something he doesn't want to do, and we just got back to being closer again, ya know?"

"Sorry- I just thought, since y'know."

"Nah it's ok. Plus he said he already has someone in mind. So I'm not worried about it too much ya know."

To be quite frank, izuku was worried, he was worrying his ass off. He wanted to go to prom with katsuki, and he can't because he doesn't know if katsuki would even ask him.

"I'm sure that person is you, so don't stress it too much!"

"Yea- what about you are you going to ask out Denki?"

Kirishima was red as his damn hair, damn near blending in with itself.

"Um- umm- ye-yeah! If he says yeah that is. That's the whole reason for being here today. Heh"

"Mmhm, he's going to say yes, even if I have to force him to say yes!"

They both just bust out laughing at each other from discussing their plans for prom and what now.