Chapter #14💕

3rd POV 🎶

Izuku thought for a second before fully leaning into the kiss, he didn't want to rush it, no he wanted to take it slow. I mean it's his first time being in love.

Just as they were getting closer to each other, lips brushing up against each other, their body wanting more than just the kiss.

Katsuki and izuku both backed away from each other, almost as they had the same thing in mind.

"So...umm...I guess I'll be seeing you around, yea?"

"Sure, no, of course, I've got to meet up with the idiots soon anyway..."

"Alright, see ya kacchan."

"WAIT- no, uh- shit, can I have your number again??"

Midoriya just smirks and walks towards bakugou slowly, still deciding if he wants to give him his number. Again-

"Here let me see your phone."

Bakugou rushes to grab his phone and hands it to midoriya.

"Ok, here, you can text me whenever you want! O-or if you know something happens..."

"Yeah, I will..."

They stood there staring at each other, not wanting to let each other go. But knows that they have to to move on.

"So I guess I'll catch you later?"

"Yea, I'll text you or call!"

"Bet. See ya dumbass."

"See ya..."

Bakugou watches midoriya leave out the building, letting out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"Fuck..."

"Ok, that's what I'm trying to tell you but you not listening!"

"Look, izu what do you think? You like him right?"

"Of course I like him! Mina or ch'i what should I do now? Wait? Be patient? What if we never get together and he gets married in the future?"

"Chill babes! Calm down, he's not going anywhere, Mina back me up on this!"