Chapter #9💥

This song is just 🤌🏾😭

This chapter is just a filler😐
__________________________
As I and Deku were dancing, he kept asking me dumb ass questions.

Like what did he predict? I'm great at everything!

We began to dance to that one song, what was it called? Yummy or some shit like that.

When we was dancing, I was all over him, touching every curve, every inch of his body. As his body was grinding on mine, our bodies moving in sync, it was like we were a match made in paradise.

"You're a really good dancer!" He blushes as he drinks from his bottle water.

"No way deku, if anything it's you that can dance. Just me dancing next too you had me stuck in a trance!" I chuckled.

"Pfft, yeah sure but- wait! D-deku? What type of name is that?"

"I don't know just thought of it."

I -I'm kinda  disappointed thinking about how I had to leave, he did tell me this was the last time we was dancing, I started to walk away to change outta these sweaty clothes, that's when I heard him call out too me.

"Wait! Where are you going kacchan?!"

"To change, we are done right?" He looks away before responding to me.

"Ye-yeah, but I wanted to keep dancing with you, you're the only one that doesn't complain about the pace we go in. And plus I kinda like your company."

I just blushes and look at deku wide eyed before looking away. What the hell? Did this idiot- is he being nice?

"See! I knew you liked me deku" I says with a mischievous smirk.

"Woah there, I didn't say anything about liking you kacchan!"

"Sure, keep telling yourself that" my body starts to moves on its own, I then walk up to izuku and leans towards him, and tilts his chin to the side, only to stop at his ears and whisper.

"But, I know you do zuki~"

Everything happened in a blink of an eye.

Deku pushes me onto the chair that was close by and sits on my lap, legs on the side of mine.

"And what if I do like you?"

He whispers in my ears as he licks my lobe. 'Fuck'

"I've told you, not to play with me...𝑘𝑎𝑐𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛~"

I felt shivers go down my spine, i felt his cold tongue piercing on my ear and his breath on my neck.

"And? What if I want to 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢~?"

I started to move my hands down izukus waist, rubbing circles.

"and kiss every part of your body, slowly?" I then stop and look at him, dead in the eyes.

"Starting from here."

I then kiss dekus neck and nip at it, as i grip his ass and spreads his cheeks slowly and hard.

All you could hear was small moans coming from izuku, and fuck! That turned me on even more.

Deku then lift my chin up to stop me from kissing his neck.

"Kacchan, I want to play too."

izuku smiles and leans in.

"But not now."

he gets off of my lap and goes to change leaving me in a big ass mess, by myself too handle. 'Now I'm fucking horny!'