Chapter #13✨

Okay so this is after he and Deku split😌

Bakugo POV

Didi had phoned me in, to help with specific dances and shit.

In all sincerity, I feel like shit and heartbroken but at the exact time happy. Like you know when you finally get a chance with your crush and shit, just for it to turn into shit.

Ugh...

I ran up my stairs and got in the shower. But everywhere I go, reminds me of de-midoriya more and more. I just want to get him off my mind and yet, he still disturbs my peace.

But he said I was his! What the fuck does that even mean?

Does he like me or not?!

I don't Have time to think about this right now, I have better things to do other than sit here and mope around all day.

TIME SKIP

As I pull up to the dance studio I seen a car that looked similar, I thought nothing of it.

"Katsuki my boy! What's up? Glad you could make it."

"Yeah, so do I..."

"You still upset about your 'crush' look, it's alright! I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding."

"I don't think it is. I think midoriya, like playing with me!"

"Oh. My. God! Shut ya mouth! Look it here, did y'all 'hunch' yet?"

"Hunch? The fuck is a hunch, didi?"

"Watch ya self around didi fuck face. And hunch means fuck!"

Ch'i says from around the corner.

"What! Of course, we did!"

I had a smirk on my face, thinking about all the dirty things we did.

"Whatever, I have an idea! Maybe I can have didi re-introduce you two again? He is her star after all, and he talks about you all the fucking time!"

"W-wait what? Midoriya, talks about me?"

"Duh, dumbass! He likes you..."

I couldn't believe my ears, that fucker liked me and didn't even tell me?

"Anyways, come on I have a class to teach and you going to help me!"

"Tch whatever you say dumbass"

I smirk knowing she was gonna retaliate.

"You wanna go, pretty boy! We can fight, right here, right now! After my high, cause ya finna blow it! Let's go.."

I just smiled and shook my head, while strolling right behind her to the dance rooms.

After we finished lessons for the dancers, we walked right out of the rooms talking about everything.

Just as we turned the corner we saw Deku getting his stuff ready to leave.
I can't just let him leave, but I don't want to rush things either.