Chapter #2✨

3rd POV

Inko had just woken from a goods night's rest and thought it would be a good idea to cook breakfast before they started to go to their new house.

She started to head to the kitchen and got out the ingredients she needed to cook, she ended up cooking pancakes, bacon, and eggs with orange juice on the side.

Just as she finished cooking she heard yelling and running through the hallway, leading towards her.

Izuku POV
       As my room filled with the delicious smell of breakfast, I wanted to get down to the kitchen first before Mina and Denki try's to get all the good pieces, they're some fat asses, they always come to my room just to eat my food when they have their own!!

   I started to wake up I look around my room to see Mina and Denki still asleep. 'Perfect' I thought I slowly got out the bed and carefully walked to my bathroom.

        As I'm brushing my teeth and washing my face I hear quiet footsteps 'those idiots, I knew they weren't asleep' I then quietly turned off the water and went to the hallway. As I started to walk to the kitchen I hear yelling from behind me it was Mina and Denki arguing over who'd get to the kitchen. I then started to run as fast as I can only to have the two idiots behind me yelling, as I made it to the kitchen I spotted the food and hurried and made my plate and sat at the kitchen table and sat there peacefully talking to mom.

Not too long, I see the two gasping for air as they made their plate, I and mom just laughed at the two.

After we got done eating our food we started to clean the dishes and packed them into the extra boxes we had left.

finishing on up with putting everything in our white Cadillac expedition we headed back into the house showered and got ready to leave our home.

we then get dressed, I was wearing a black crop top and some black ripped jeans that showed off my curves and made my ass stick out, I also had some black and white huaraches to finish my look.

Mina had on a pink top with a butterfly in the middle, she had some white ripped jeans on that made her look like a model, she also had on some pink huaraches.

Denki had on a black long sleeve graphic shirt with white ripped jeans and some white huaraches.

Our mom had on her Nike track fit it was a green crop top with the words, Nike, on the side and she had on some black Nike sweats with some regular white Air Force one, she also had her Nike jacket on but it wasn't zipped up.

(Inko is the size she was in season 1 not that it matters cause I like chubby inko too✋🏾)

We got in the car and started to drive to our new home, to be honest, I'm kinda excited and I don't know why but I think we might stay here for good.

2 hours later
   We pull up to this nice house, not too big but not too small either. This is our new home :

 This is our new home :