Chapter #8🍀

Bakugous POV

  I was woken up from my alarm clock, clearly irritated, but got up anyway.

I made my way to the bathroom, to shower and brush my teeth, I stepped out of my bathroom and went into my room to find what I wanted to wear.

I had on a gray Nike hoodie and some gray Nike sweats on, to top it off with some white Jordan 12s.  I grabbed my phone and made my way to the kitchen only to see shitty hair and round face.

"Morning bakubro!"

"Shut up! It's to early for this shit.."

"That means you too? Cause it's not it!" Round face says as she grabs her cup of orange juice and scrolls through her phone.

"Ugh! Whatever dammit, anyways where's the hag?"

"Oh yea, she left early today! Something about needing to finish her designs..."

I just grunt as an response.

-time skip☺️-

We made it too school and went to class, I heard people whispering about three new students, and how they're famous or some shit.

"Yo! Bro, what's good?"
Another one of my idiot 'friend' came up to me.

"What is it sero?"

"Chill dude! Anyways I'm having a party this weekend, you coming?"

"Maybe..."

"Bet! See you there."

He walks away, going near shitty hair.

My phones starts to ring and I see the caller ID.

🌺DEVILS SPAWN🌺

"Fuck face!"

"Damn ch'i!"

"My fault fucker..."

"Tommie, why the hell are you fighting again?and why aren't you at school?"

"Manes took what belong to me and insulted me, you thing they wasn't wasn't finna get they ass beat?!"

"Oh my god, chill-they? You fought two people!"

"Well three...but uhh I'm good homeboy! And I'll be pulling up in a minute I just woke up late."

"Good."

Before I can finish our conversation the teacher walked in.

"Alright class quiet down, today we have new students joining us. Mr.aziawa says in a tired tone.

"You may come in now.."

The trio walks in the class and the attention was obviously on them, all you could hear was whispers left to right.

"Introduce yourselves or whatever"

"Alright well, I'm denki kaminari! I'm 18 and love to play video games!"

"Mina ashido! Just turned 18 and loves pink and also glitter!" She looks at her nails then back at the class.

The class got quiet, I was confused on why short cakes wasn't talking? Could he not hear with his headphones in?

"Hah, I'm izuku midoriya, just turned 18."

"Alright, you guys can go sit down now"

Raccoon eyes sits behind round face, pikachu sits next to shitty hair and short cakes sits behind me.

Just as he was walking my way I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he was so fucking sexy, especially in them jeans, they showed every single curve he owned and boy did he fucking own that shit, I was basically drooling over the little shit.