Chapter #12💕

3 months later
Bakugou's POV

It's the fifth month with Deku and to be honest, I can't help but fall for the bastard.

Everything he does, it's just- it's... I don't fucking know what he is doing to me, but I don't like it one bit. I can't help but think about what would happen after I lose of course.

'WAIT! ME? LOSE?' Hah! I can hold it out it shouldn't be this difficult.

I rub my temples as I walk out of the school building, and towards my car.

"HEY!! KACCHAN! Wait up!"

'Oh fuck! I'm tryna keep my distance and he keeps coming near me!'

"What is it now Deku?" The words came out kinda harsh, but I didn't give a damn at the time.

"Woah there, who the fuck pissed in your cereal, big boy?"

He stands on his tippy toes and kisses my cheek while turning around.

"You did! Now move I need to get home, I have a major headache."

I hear that addicting giggle slips out of his mouth. He tries to not laugh and clears his throat, but more giggles escape his mouth.

"Ohhh~ did I now?"

He turns back around with a mischievous smirk on his sexy face.

I felt my heart jump a little bit, and I walked right up to him, leaning towards his pretty little face.

"Stop fucking looking at me like that..."

He didn't say anything, I could tell he Liked when I got angry at him, he always shudders softly and looks me dead in the eyes with nothing but pure lust.

I chuckled lowly and stood up, straightening out my back.

"Kacchan? I need a ride home, Mina and Denki took the car with ura and Kiri. And ch'i is out doing who knows what with shinso...Do you mind?"

He looks at me with them, big green ole eyes.

"Ha? And why the hell should I do that Deku?"

"Because...kacchan told me that we were going to hang out this week!"

Shit!

I fucking forgot, dammit.

"Did kacchan forget~ such a shame...guess I'll ask monoma..."

"What the fuck, Deku?"

"What."

He looked at me, dead in my eyes.

"Chill Deku, come on already!"

He just stands there, with his arms crossed against his chest, glaring at me.

"Oh, my fucking all might! Deku, if you don't bring your ass!"

"Hmph..."