Chapter #10🍀

2 months later

I and Deku have been 'Friends with benefits for 2 months now, and to be honest, I think I'm already falling for him.

'NO!' I gotta maintain my head in the game I can't lose, I'm going to succeed!

I began to go to the following hour as I felt something or more like an individual, hops on my back.

"Argh- WHAT THE-"

"Kacchan! Shut up!

I got smacked upside my head by the one and only Deku, just thinking about him makes my soul leap.

"Dammit! Stop fucking hitting me!"

"Oops sorry kacchan! My hand slipped."

I felt him shrug his shoulders while talking, I was about to say something to him but the damn idiot beat me too it.

"So kacchan, there's a party Tomorrow, are you going?"

'Am I going? Maybe, I'll say yes just to see what he's say."

"I don't know yet, but most likely I will. What about you? Are you going?"

'I hope he say yes!'

"Nope! I'm going to stay home maybe try and finish up some dances and do some editing with ch'i."

'Dammit!'

"But I was wondering if you wanted to come over, and help out?"

"What? Thee izuku midoriya is asking me out?"

I say while dramatically clutching my chest and looking over my shoulders to see him rolling his eyes.

"Shut up! Is it a yes or no?"

"I don't know, I really want to go to that party."

"Hmm, ok I guess, just be careful and Have fun!"

Woah, no puppy eyes? No begging? The hell! He's tripping.

"What's wrong with you? How come your not begging?"

"Because, that's clearly a waste of time for the both of us."

We then walk into the classroom, him getting down from my back, heading to his seat and me going to mine.

I started to talk to shitty hair and round face, it wasn't nothing interesting. As we were talking and laughing, I felt someone staring at me, so I turned my head.

I was met with big, green shiny orbs staring right into my red crimson ones, he was just looking at me, like he was lost in thought.

We stared at each other for what seemed like a moment until we heard the teacher.

"Alright students, shut up and get to your seats!"

Shitty hair and round face heads back to their seats, I look from the corner of my eye and see ch'i AKA devils spawn talking to deku, he was blushing.