Chapter #16💕

3rd pov

'Alright, all I have to do is ask him to the dance! It can't be that hard...right? Right?'

The two boys were deep in thought, they wanted to ask each other to the dance...but how? How should they do it? Should they do it?

"So...kacchan?"

"Yeah? What's up?"

"I was wondering..."

He stopped for a minute, before going through with it.

He was scared could you blame him?

He let out a shaky breath before continuing his question.

"Umm-well I was wondering...if you still had a date yet? Not that I care or anything y'know?!"

He turned his face with a pout.

"Hah? Who said I even have a date in the first damn place?"

"I was just-"

"Chill, I'm fucking with ya."

Midoriya softly punches his chest with a smile, making bakugou heart flutter and he blushes to turn his head from midoriya to the ground.

"But, no not yet, I'm still trying to figure out how to ask this person, I don't want to get rejected, but I like this person!"

"Who would reject you? You're hot as fuck! Anybody would be lucky to have you!"

Both boys look each other in the eyes, midoriya thinking about what he just said as blush filled his entire face. He turned his head softly looking away to the other side.

"I-I mean, yeah!"

He lets out a low chuckle.

"What about you nerd?have anybody your interested in?"

"Yeah, actually I do...I'm just stuck right now, we're on good terms but...I don't know yet. I don't wanna get rejected either! But I don't nobody else to have yo-"

He stopped himself from finishing that sentence.

"Ahem- like I was saying, hehe."

"So, did you get your suit for the dance?"

"Oh shit, yeah! What about you?"

"Nah, did you want to help me pick one out?"

"Me? I can help the great kacchan pick out a suit?"

Midoriya had a small but noticeable blush covering his face.

"Yeah! Un-unless you don't want to!"

"No!- I mean yeah I'll love too."

"Good, I'll catch you later!"

They both then waved each other off, going separate ways to class, looking back one more time they caught each other eyes.