Chapter #4✨

Three days later

3rd POV
Izuku woke up to his alarm blaring as he was reaching to turn it off. "Ugh!!" He groans as he gets up and walks to wake Mina and Denki up, "Mina, Denki gets up we have ScHoOl" "pfft, dude we're already up" Denki says as he opens his door and pulls izuku in.
"Hey-" "oh come on let us dress you Zuzu!" Mina exclaimed, "do I have a choice?" "Nope!" The two said simultaneously.

"Guys we have to hurry we only have 20 minutes to get to school!" Denki says as he rushes out the door.
They were wearing something simple but at the same time cute, izuku had on a white cropped jacket and some gray ripped jeans with some white and gray air jordans, Mina had on a red strap crop top with regular white jeans that showed her curves and some air Jordan 4s on that was red and white, Denki had on a blue Nike shirt with some black sweats that hugged his bottom perfectly, they had the words, Nike, on them and for his shoes, he had on some blue huaraches.

As they entered the car Mina started to play music blasting it like no tomorrow.

=TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY PULL UP IN THE SCHOOLS PARKING FOR STUDENTS=

        They started to walk to the entrance of the school as everybody had their eyes on them.
Izuku, mina, and Denki started to walk to the principal's office, looking around the school till they finally made it there.
"Knock"
"Knock"
"Knock"
Denki knocks as they waited for a 'come in'
As the door opens they see a short white-haired man, kinda looked like a mouse.
   "Come on in! I'm your principal nezu! And that man right there is vice principal."

the three looked over and saw a man with long blond hair he was mad fucking tall and skinny. They waved and sat at the chairs and waited for the next move.

(another time skip to where they have their schedules)

As they were about to enter the classroom their teacher told them to wait while he gets everyone settled.
"You may come in now" they heard as they walked in.
All eyes were on the trio as they entered, even whispers were heard. "so introduce yourselves" the teacher said in a tired voice. "Alright well I'm Denki kaminari, im 18 and just moved here, I love video games!"

"I'm mina ashido, also turned 18 and just moved here, I also like pink and glitter!" she says as she looks at her nails then back to the class.

Denki and mina look at izuku while he had his beats on his head not even paying attention or so they thought.

"I'm izuku midorya, 18," he says as he lowered his headphones.

"Alright you guys can go sit down" they started to find seats, splitting up Mina sitting next to uraraka tapping her shoulder saying hi, Denki sitting next to Kirishima, and izuku sitting behind bakugou, as he was walking he caught the blonde head staring, damn near drooling, this caught Denki and minas attention.

A couple of minutes later they saw someone enter the class.

"To'mmie, again? Seriously?"

"Mmcht. Look teach I already got chewed out by midnight."

The teacher then sighs and shakes his head.