Until he suddenly felt a tug on his scarf. Making him chokes slightly and almost falling backwards.

It was surely Error who tugged on Ink's scarf, just so the other won't be falling into the pond. He let go of the scarf, hearing Ink let out a sigh of relief.

"Be careful on where you going, Squid. Why were you even chasing that strange fish anyway?"

Error asked, having his annoyed expression on. Ink gaze around the outside, trying to avoid making an eye contact. Though, he didn't knew why did he do it anyway. He just felt like it.

When he noticed Error's glared turned into an impatient one, he was about to opened his mouth to speak, only get cut off from a familiar voice.

"Dusty, look what i found!" The voice exclaimed.

Error and Ink turned their gaze towards where the voice came from. Seeing Blueberry pointing his index finger towards them, while looking back at someone who was slowly making their way to here.

Dust came out from the shadow, looking down at both Ink and Error. He raised his non-existent eyebrows at them.

"Weird, i thought this place didn't have cats exist. But it seems like i was wrong. And i never seen a cat like them before."

Blue picked both of them up in his arms with a huge smile of exitement. Ink's eyes light up, thinking that he could ask Blue for help. While Error didn't seem happy about getting picked up as glitches and Error signs dancing around him.

Ink tried to communicate with Blue. Saying hello and other words. But it didn't seem to work. Instead it got ignore. Or did he not understand him due to him being a cat?

"Same, i never saw any cats like them before. But they both look unique!"

There was a moment of silence as Dust stared at both of the cats on Blue's arms, before Dust answer Blue statement,

"Huh, weird. They both look similar to one or two of our friends. Especially that glitchy cat. It reminds me of Error."

"Your right. But let's just bring them inside!"

The blue scarfed skeleton hopping his way towards the castle happily. While Dust trying to catch up with Blue. Once he did, he started talking again.

"Are you sure about this Blue? I mean, boss don't really like cats near him. What if he will kill them?"

The artist eyes widened. Turning his gaze towards his companion, which is Error, but only to see him crashed. Though, there wasn't any reboot button appear yet. So he didn't really crashed yet. Just having glitches issue.

But if Blue won't be putting them down any sooner, Error would crash and Ink have to wait for Error to reboot again.

"Im sure he won't. And if he does, i'll protect them!" Blue assure. Dust smiled at Blue confidence.

"Sure, baby blue." Dust replied calmly. While patting Blueberry's head.

Blue giggle at Dust response of patting him, but also blushing a little from the nickname the other had given.

Dust and Blue aren't really an official couple yet. But have feelings for each other. Though, none of them even confessed yet. Which was unfortunate for us shippers.

Soon, they have arrived inside the castle once more. Blue went to the living, parted away from Dust as the other went to his room. He placed both of the cats onto the ground.

"You two must be hungry. I'll make you both some tacos!"

He announced happily towards the two cats. Humming and hopping his way to the kitchen. Ink watch as Blue disappeared to the kitchen.