Chapter 31

"You! Get up right now!" He pointed at Loki who darted up and instantly threw his hands up in the air.

"We have a big problem Reindeer Games. Living Quarters now, both of you" He stormed away leaving you and Loki in utter shock.

"Sit" was all Tony said to you. You sat on the sofa and Loki began to follow but Stark grabbed him by the neck with his hand, which was wrapped in red metal. He didn't have the rest of the suit on but you could tell it was on standby.

"Tony! Stop it" Tony had Loki pushed up against a wall.

"Stay out of it L/N" He locked eyes with Loki.

"Mr. Stark put my brother down. What is the meaning of this?" Thor boomed and he ran into the room. Soon all the Avengers stood in various places watching the event unfold in front of them.

"Why don't you ask him yourself, or you could direct your question to little miss elements over there" Was that supposed to be an insult?

"Someone tell me what's going on" No one said anything.

"Fine I will be the barer of news shall I? Jarvis play the video from my lab computer".

A video flashed on the television and your heart was racing. The video of you and Loki slow dancing the night you had kissed him illuminated across the screen.  Glued to the Tv you watched the events unfold. "Jarvis next" Tony shouted. Multiple videos of you entering Loki's room played. You couldn't breath, you felt so violated. You averted your attention to the floor, not able to make eye contact with anyone.  

"How dare you!" He screamed at Loki. "What have you been telling her, Loki? Filling her up on lies are we?"

"Put me down Stark" He struggled against his robotic arm.

"Put him down Tony". You said quietly.

"Don't you start, I will deal with you later" His eyes still fixed on Loki.

"Deal with me? I'm not yours  to deal with Stark. It was my choice, if you watched those videos correctly you can see I initiated the kiss. It was me. So if you have a problem sort it out with me" You shouted.

He dropped Loki to the floor who quickly wrapped his hands around his neck.

"Do you have any idea what you are doing? Am I just a joke to you" He started walking over to you. Piece by piece his Iron Man suit formed around him. "Are you working with him? Is there something I need to know?" He raised his blaster in your direction as if ready to fire, you could hear the heating up of the engine. 

Before it could fire Loki ran into the side of Tony in his Asgardian armour

Before it could fire Loki ran into the side of Tony in his Asgardian armour. Dagger in each hand he advanced on Stark.

 Dagger in each hand he advanced on Stark

"Put away the suit Tony, this is madness." Loki tried to reason with him but nothing went through. Soon a heated battle between the Man of Iron and a God broke out.

"Nat get her out of here!" Thor shouted. Nat summersaulted through the air avoiding the battleground and pulled you to the lift. Before you knew it you were on the ground floor of the tower.

"Nat I have to go back" You tried escaping Nat's grip but it was no use. Then you teleported five feet in front of her. "Nat listen".

"No you listen, why didn't you tell someone" She looked at you with daggers in her eyes.

"You think I didn't want too, but look how its ended. You think people would have congratulated me? Pattered me on the back? Stark was about to shoot me and now he's attacking Loki" She relaxed, like what you had said to her made sense. 

Hearts of Ice (LokixReader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara